(The Legion) Susie x Reader

Title: Secret
Warnings: foul language + Scream, Matilda, and Space Jam spoilers?

"Can you pass me the chocolate chips?" I ask, adding flour to the mixture of ingredients in the bowl. Susie reaches into the cabinet and hands me the bag as I beat the flour into the dough. "Thanks."

She nods, sitting on the counter. "I can't wait to eat them.."

"Yeah, these are gonna be so good." I grin, pouring the chocolate chips into the dough. Susie sets the cookie tray on the stovetop for me, putting the baking sheet on top. "Did the others reply yet?"

"Julie and Frank said they'll be on their way in a half hour." She says. "Joey's coming in ten."

"Perfect. Are we still gonna watch Scream?" I ask.

"I prefer Matilda." She says. "Or Space Jam! I haven't watched that yet."

"How about we have a vote when they get here?" I offer, rolling the dough into balls.

She hops off the counter and nods, helping. "That sounds good." We set the cookies to bake. "So, now what?"

"Should we ask the others to leave sooner?" I ask.

"I doubt Frank and Julie will be too keen on that." She scoffs. "I bet they're screwing up in her room as we speak."

"Yuck." I giggle, sticking my tongue out. "Are her parents home?"

"Nah, they're out for the weekend." She says, grimacing with a grin. "I can just imagine."

"Oh, Frank!" She mimics Julie, voice a pitch higher. I stifle my laughter as she bounces on the couch, barely able to contain her own laughter.

"Julie!" I grunt with her, bursting into laughter. The two of us crack up, faces turning red as we gasp for air. "Jeez, I doubt they need thirty minutes just for that. No way they last that long."

"They probably gotta clean up, though." She says, face scrunched. I wince, imitating a gag.

"Anyways, I bet Joey's just trying to show up fashionably late." I say.

"Probably." She grins. "How much you wanna bet he's gonna bring his bandana?"

"I'm not betting on that, of course he's gonna bring it." I say.

"Smart." She nods, leaning on me. I rest my head on her shoulder, the two of us staring at the blank TV. "How much longer on the cookies?"

I look over at the clock. "A few minutes."

She hums, pulling her knees to her chest. I glance at her, smiling. She turns to me, tilting her head. "What?" She asks.

I press my lips to hers. "You're just so cute."

She giggles, hand in mine. "Aw, thanks." She pulls away. "Not too bad yourself." I peck her lips once more before standing. I offer her a hand, helping her up when she accepts.

"The cookies should be done now." I say.

Susie goes to the door when there's a knock, while I put on some oven mittens. I take the cookies out as Joey walks in, grinning as he pulls his bandana down from his mouth. "Damn, you don't mess around, Y/n. Those cookies have my name written all over them."

I laugh, pulling him in for a hug. "Wait until they cool off."

"Fine, I'll wait." He says. "But only if we do something to get my mind off them. No way I'll be able to sit in here without taking one while you're not looking."

"We can go outside." I say. "I got extra jackets in the closet."

He shrugs, pulling on the coat I hand him. Susie and I put on some extra layers as well, the three of us heading outside. Susie starts on a snowman while Joey makes snowballs. I sit on the porch, watching as Joey throws one at Susie. She squeals, grabbing a chunk of snow and lobbing it back at him. He laughs and throws another at her. She gets up from her lump of a snowman and runs after him with snow in her hands.