Winter: Update

What do you call a wolf with a dormant gene?

Jade Emmerson was given every name in the book but the one she truly wanted: mate.

Assigned to one of her pack's most handsome wolves, she saw her luck turning around. Although all signs point to the likelihood of always being a human girl in the wolf world, Cameron gave her hope. His love, claim, and future children would seal her place once and for all but none of those dreams would come to pass.

Left alone in the bitter cold after being brutally rejected by her only avenue to normalcy, Jade sets out to free her loved ones of shame and burden.

Just as she never could've foreseen that blow to her heart, Jade never expected to be saved from herself or the reaction to a heat of the moment kiss in a way to change their lives while uncovering truths frozen and buried beneath years of snow.

RELEASE DATE COMING SOON 

 READ CAREFULLY

This being one of my first completed books nearly 10 years ago, I've decided to update it with a rewrite. "Winter", begins with Jade and her dormant gene. This rewrite will include witches, magic, a deeper concept, more content, more chapters, and twists. Just like Trashed & Treasured, it will start with Jade, Jaxon, Dominic, and Cam. 

At the end of Jade's story in "Winter" will be Evan's (Jade and Dominic's son) story, under the same title, different season. This means Book Two of Trashed & Treasured will be a part of this retelling.

"Winter", will NOT be featured here on Wattpad. For reasons that may be hard to understand, it's not in my best interest to post new content here. It has nothing to do with feedback or negativity. 

This story will be up soon. This story may be posted on both Radish and Kindle Vella. For firsthand details, follow @edenfortae on Insta.

NO, I cannot and will not email you Evan's story.
NO, I will not give anyone permission to repost any part of this story or reproduce it in any way.