Chapter 17

Mikasa's POV:
I opened my eyes slowly the sun was so bright it made it hard to fully open my eyes I rubbed them and my forehead from the awful headache I have, I looked around to see where I was I noticed that it was my bedroom I saw someone standing at the door I couldn't tell who it was but as soon as he saw me get up he left I tried to get up but my headache was killing me I couldn't even move.

I collected all the strength in me and got off the bed I sprayed water on my face to try to wake up a little and all I need now is a cup of coffee.

I went to the kitchen and found a cup of coffee sitting next to a sandwich and a pill with a note next to them

I made you a little breakfast with coffee you must be hungry and this is a pill for your headache.

I tried to remember what happened last night someone was here with me and this idea freaked me out especially not knowing who he was.

The last thing I remember was when Eren confessed and then we were interrupted I decided to call Sasha to ask her while drinking my coffee.

"Morning Mikasa"
"Good morning Sasha"
"You drank too much yesterday how are you feeling"
"Not good but umm I wanted to ask you something"
"Sure"
"Did I umm did I leave with Porco?" I said taking a sip from my coffee embarrassed from the idea
"No you left alone actually why did something happen?"
"No no I just wanted to make sure I have to go now we'll talk later"
"Wait don't you think you should maybe apologize to Porco"
"Apologize? What did I do?"
"He offered to take you home but you refused quoting your words becasue he made your Eren sad"
"What?"
"Just call to meet him or something he's leaving tomorrow"
"I have to go now Sasha bye"

I need to stop drinking so I won't say stupid stuff like that again my Eren what was I thinking I know he confessed but I was so stupid I couldn't even say a thing and showing up with Porco too ugh.

I tried to go on with my day I had few deadlines I needed to take care of my headache was still strong but I tried to ignore it to finish the work I had.

After a while I heard knocking on the door when I opened the door I was welcomed with Armin's smile
"Hey how are you feeling?" He said pulling me into a hug
"My head hurts a little but other than that I am ok I guess"
"Did you talk to Eren?"
"No I.. I haven't" I said looking down
"Oh but he told me he stayed the night with you so I thought you tow would have talked"

So it was Eren of course it was Eren no one takes care of me and knows me so well Like him.
"He went out before I woke up"
"Of course that's typical Eren too scared to face his actions, Mikasa Eren told me everything and we both know him he will be too shy to bring it up again and will probably act like it never happened especially because he thinks you're dating Porco"
"B..but I am not dating him"
"I know but Eren can't see other than that"
"But everything will be ruined Armin what if our friendship was ruined becasue we let our feelings control us"
"Mikasa can't you see that you two haven't been the same for a while, your friendship is already falling apart look you both are grown ups I am pretty sure you can solve this now or later but I don't think you two can ever break up, Mikasa you both love each other for the longest time but you're too blind to see that and I can't just see the two of you like that"

I looked at the ground not wanting to meet Armin's eyes I felt a hand on my leg I looked up to meet Armin's face
"Mikasa please talk to him it breaks me seeing the two of you like that"
"Ok Armin I will"
"I will go now and hopefully the next time I will meet you you and Eren would be together" he gave me his sweet smile then left

He was right I have to talk to him I have to end this nonsense but first I will talk to Porco he gave me his number before so I texted him my address to come and talk.

About half an hour later he was here I welcomed him with a small smile allowing him in.
"Do you want something to drink?"
"Just a cup of water is fine"
"Ok" I went to the kitchen and got him the water then I sat down I was nervous I didn't know how to start this and I was scared from his reaction
"Porco I am sorry about yesterday"
"It's fine nothing happened, so I guess you two had a thing and I came in between you two and ruined things right?"
"Oh no umm actually I.."
"So you're not a couple but you like him?" I nodded
"That's ok I understand"
"I am really sorry I know you liked me and I went along with it I" I let out a sigh "I used you I am so sorry"
"It's ok Mikasa really and I am sorry too I think pushed myself on you too much"
"We can be friends right?"
"Of course I'd love to have you as a friend" a small smile appeared on my face
"You know you should tell him then that you like him"
"I.. I am working on it"
"Good, he will be a lucky man to have you"
"Thank you"
"I better get going now" I walked him to the door before opening it he turned around
"Good luck with Eren"
"Thank you and thank you for understanding"
"No problem"

When I opened the door I saw Eren standing his hand in a fist about to knock on the door when he saw us his expression changed his eyes widened I could see sadness in them I made him sad again
"I.. looks like I came in the wrong time I'll come back later" he turned away and walked really fast
"Eren" I called him but he didn't turn around
"Go after him" I looked at Porco the I went after Eren.

"Eren please wait"
No use he didn't turn around one more time won't hurt
"Eren"
Again no use
"I won't stop until you listen to me"
No use again this is really what I never thought I'd do while having a hangover my body was so weak I couldn't run properly
"Eren"
I screamed this time he stopped he didn't turn around but at least he stopped so I started walking to his direction we were close enough he could hear me talk without yelling or screaming.

"Eren I am so sorry I have been so bad with you lately I want you to listen to me please"
"It doesn't matter Mikasa" he turned around and I froze in my place when I saw the tears in his eyes and one tear slowly escaping before he could wipe it away with the back of his hands
"I really hate myself for what I have done I made you sad and all you ever did was be with me I am really sorry" He had more tears rolling down his cheeks and he didn't wipe them this time
"Mikasa it's not that not at all I don't care if you make sad or happy it's just that I.." he stopped talking we were both standing few feets apart from each other I could feel the tears in my eyes rolling down my cheeks as I heard the crack in his voice from trying not to let a sob out and I caused him that.

"Never mind Mikasa I hope Porco makes you happy" he said with a smile but the tears were still rolling down his face I stood in my place crying I again didn't know what to do or what to say we stood there for few moments looking at each other both crying until he probably thought I won't say or do anything so he talked.

"Goodbye Mikasa"
He turned around and started walking no if he walked away then everything will be over including our friendship.

I can't let him do that

"Eren" I screamed again running to him he turned around this time so I wrapped my arms around him and let our lips touch he was surprised but it didn't take him time to kiss me back it was soft yet passionate it was a little wet from our tears we broke the kiss to take our breath I rested my forehead into his and let our noses touch
"Eren I love you"
"I love you too"
We let out a sob laugh before kissing again

"I am sorry it took me this time to tell you but I loved you ever since highschool and I never stopped I loved you more when you helped me and I loved you even more after that night"
"I haven't said anything either and I am the one who loved you for as long as I remember"
"And to answer your question Eren you're my everything"
I placed my lips into his soft lips and we kissed again but we deepened the kiss this time
"You know we should go tell Armin he'll be happy"
"Yeah let's go tell him"

A/N
That's it for this story :)
Thank you so much for your support I hope the ending is satisfying.
I am currently working on another story so stay tuned for that❤️
And thank you again for your support I really appreciate it