Chapter 15

Eren's POV:
I was on my way home, I remembered flashbacks from the night before our passionate kisses, our naked bodies touching, her warmth, her beautiful sleepy face and how I held her to sleep it was the perfect night but of course I had to be reminded that we don't live in a Disney world where everything will turn out good and we'll get our happily ever after ending becasue she wasn't there this morning.

This made me prepare myself for the worst she'll either not talk to me again and I'll be the one who ruined a great friendship or maybe she'll be ok with it?

No Eren stop giving yourself a false hope it's Mikasa you know her she wouldn't want that at least not when you're having a girlfriend but then again she wanted more too she wanted that

Enough I have to stop thinking.

I drove as fast as I can to Mikasa's house it took about an hour and half and I may or may not have broken the speed limit a little.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door it took Mikasa a minute but she opened the door hiding slightly behind it allowing me to come in.

I turned around looking at Mikasa she closed the door turning around not looking in my eyes I decided I should start talking now.

"Why did you leave early today? I was planning to have breakfast together" I said putting my hand on my nape
"I am sorry I told you I had stuff to do so I.. wanted to leave early" she was looking at the ground
"Oh umm so about yesterday.." Mikasa then interrupted me quickly
"Yesterday shouldn't have happened I think it was just the heat of the moment your brother was getting married and maybe it got to us, it would have been better if you took Dina instead of me but it doesn't matter just let's forget about yesterday"

I can never forget about yesterday I DON'T want to forget about yesterday but I can't tell her that it will make things more weird, I was disappointed though I thought she will maybe get this feeling like me the feeling that we belong together.

"Of course I.. I am sorry I didn't act right I am sorry for kissing you and umm the other stuff"

Lies every word I said was nothing but lies but if this lie will make me be with Mikasa even as a friend I will be fine with it.

I left her house claiming that I needed to rest and to let her do her stuff she left early for but the truth is I was heartbroken maybe if it was different if I wasn't with Dina she might have been ok with it

I needed to talk to Armin immediately he will sure know what to say, I called Armin making sure he woke up and told him to come to my place quickly I could have went to his place but I didn't want Annie to hear.

"Hey you made me worried what happened?"
"I fucked up Armin and it's so bad this time"
"Hey calm down and tell me what happened" I took a deep breath then I let all the words out of my mouth
"Me and Mikasa had sex but she said it was a mistake" I sighed
"You did what" Armin looked shocked so shocked
"A..Armin are you ok? Are you breathing?"
"Did I hear this right you and Mikasa?'
"Yeah"
"Oh my god Eren I am so happy" he jumped and hugged me so tight

"Armin did you actually hear the rest of the sentence"
"Just let me enjoy this moment I have been waiting for you two to finally realize your feelings" I smiled hugging Armin back

"But this doesn't change what she said"
"Well Eren you know Mikasa better than me of course she'll say this you have a girlfriend, but can I ask how did it lead to sex what happened?"
"It's all Zeke's fault with his stupid story of how he met Pieck and the if you have feelings for someone tell them before it's too late and today is a good opportunity to do so, I got overwhelmed and kisses her then the rest happened"
"I am so happy Eren I hope everything works out for you two"
"Thanks Armin"
"Just don't forget to make me your best man when you two get married"
"Of course who else could be my best man"
"Wait you didn't freak out why didn't you freak out ?"
"I don't know maybe the fact that if it's with Mikasa I can imagine spending the rest of my life with her"