Chapter Fifteen

The first thing after checking Amy's vitals was for Photographic evidence, they took photos of everything, even one of Amy without the sheet over her to show how thin she was, then she was covered up again. One Item the officer wanted Photo's of was an agreement that Tim was selling his own daughter.
Amy was loaded into the Helicopter and rushed to Hospital.

By the time they all got to the Hospital Amy was in a comfortable Air bed to help her not get bed sores as there was hardly any meat on her. They had taken blood tests and had her hooked up to I Vs for Hydration and another for vitamins and proteins she needed. They had to check to make sure her Organs weren't in distress or packing up like her Liver and Kidneys.
Amy was semi conscious as the drug Tim was giving her was wearing off.
The Air Bed was kept at a warm temperature and Amy felt warm for the first time in 5 weeks.
Ty was sat by her side, he was angry at Tim for what he did , he honestly didn't think he would go to the lengths he did to stop their wedding and to do this to his own daughter.
There had to be something wrong with him.
Amy started to wake up as the drug was slowly leaving her body.
"Ty,,,"
"I'm here Amy, your safe now. Your dads been Arrested and charged with kidnapping.".
"Why !!!, why did he do it".
"We don't know,  there going to get him to speak with someone and hopefully find out".
" He was trying to sell me Ty, to some Arab for loads of money, is that all I'm worth to him".
Amy burst into tears because she couldn't understand her father's actions.  Ty held her trying hard not to hold her to tight.
Ty sent a text to Lisa to say Amy was awake and to all come in, including Lyndy. Ty knew Amy would want to see there Daughter,  another 5 weeks missed seeing her.
Everyone came in and as soon as Amy saw Lyndy her smile got bigger than when she saw her family.
Lyndy held her arms out for her mom even though Amy looked different, and they hugged for ages. Lou was quietly taking photos.
Just then the doctor came in and said he needed to speak with Amy and Ty, but Amy said she wanted them to stay as it would save her or Ty having to repeat it all.
"Okay, that's fine if your fine with it.
Right, the blood Tests all came back Normal, however your weight is what concerns me. On a bigger person it would not be as noticeable,  but as your a Petite young woman, it is.
Now your normal weight is about 8.5 stone or 119Ibs, but your now only 6 stone having lost about 2.5 stone or
33Ibs. I've put an I'V in your arm for vitamins and Proteins to help for a couple of days, and you'll be on a high protein diet. You'll be able to go home on Saturday but you need to continue the high Protein diet ".
"Good job we have a Cattle Ranch then Grandpa "Lou says.
"That's good, plenty of meat Amy and I think a couple of months and you should be almost back to your old self"
"Thank you Doctor "
"Your welcome Amy".

"So Amy, Ty , shall we set the Wedding date for say 10 weeks time".
They both look at each other then at Lou and Smile, "Yes"they say together.
Lyndy was fast asleep in Amy's arms and she didn't really want to let her go but knew it was time for them to go home.
The week went quickly and Amy was soon back home.
She never went anywhere on her own even though her father was locked up, it would take time for her to feel safe again.
The weeks went by and suddenly they were two weeks away from getting Married finally,  Amy's weight was almost back to normal and after eight weeks Amy felt safe to be out on her own again. Of course Amy missed her 22nd birthday because of Tim.
Ty was going to Graduate next week and Lyndy's  second Birthday was approaching.
Amy had been to see a client and just got back in time for dinner,  when she walked in there was a very loud
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY", she was speechless.  Lou came up and gave her a hug, "Couldn't let you go without celebrating your birthday Amy. A surprise Party. ". They had a great evening and Ty and Amy danced almost all night, sharing the odd dance with Lyndy between them.
Lou hadn't seen Amy smile so much since Ty Proposed.
They all went to bed exhausted.
Ty's Graduation day was here and Amy made sure she had her camera charged and memory Card in before breakfast was even ready, to say she was excited for Ty was an understatement,  she was so proud of him and what he'd achieved even though she was away for two years of it.
Everything went smoothly and Amy got lots of family photos, Lyndy looked so pretty in her pink dress, she was definitely a girly girl as she loved dressing up but she was also a daddy's girl. Amy hoped that maybe the next would be a Boy, trouble was her side seemed to only produce girls.
The weekend soon came around and now they were in Wedding Week.
Amy went to the Clinic in Hudson with Lou for her final check up.
Blood tests, Urine test, weight check, and the usual vitals check up.
Amy was 2lbs off her normal weight which her and Lou smiled at.
Her vitals were okay too. They would have to wait for the blood tests.
The Doctor came back in and asked Amy how she was feeling to which Amy replied that she was feeling great.
" That's really good Amy, however I have something to tell you, do you want your sister to hear this or go out the room".
"No, I will tell my sister anyway so go ahead ".
"Okay Amy,  well I'm pleased to tell you that your Pregnant ".
"Really, that's fantastic news".
Amy said with a big smile on her face.
Lou gave Amy a big hug and Congratulations.
"How far gone do you think I Am".
"When was your last period Amy".
"Errr, I think it was while I was in hospital ".
" So at least 8 weeks then. Let's make a scan appointment for you , shall we. How about Friday, day before your wedding ".
"Okay,  thank you Doctor ".

To be continued.