Chapter Ten

Eventually Amy was allowed to go home but needed a chair until her leg Muscles were able to hold her weight, but she would need Physiotherapy every day, she was glad to be home but did not regret leaving as it was a big statement to all the men at Heartland that they were no longer going to control her Life.
Over the following weeks Amy and Ty were building their relationship up and it was getting stronger, Ty couldn't do enough for her to show how committed he was to them being a Family .

Jack and Lisa were talking when Lou entered the kitchen and sat with them, Ty had taken Amy and Lyndy out for the day driving Amy's truck as his wasn't able to carry Lyndys seat.
Lou brought up the dreaded subject about the Barn.
"Grampa I know this is a touchy subject for you but we need to talk about it"
"You know what my decision was on that and I haven't changed my mind Lou".
Lisa then joined in "Are you prepared for Amy and Ty n Lyndy to leave again because she will go Jack and we don't want that to happen again do we, because this time it will be your fault. All she has asked is for the Barn to be extended out the back and considering what she has done for Heartland since before she left school I think she deserves it"
"So are we talking blackmail now".
"No Grampa just common sense, look, her compensation looks good and Amy will have enough if not more than enough to move to her own Ranch and take all the business with her, is that truly what you want just for a barn made out of wood. I know it's more sentimental reasons for you but eventually you said you want Amy to take over Heartland and if she's not going to be here what are you going to do with passing it on. Amy Loves you not just as our Grandfather but also as she told me ,as her Father. I think she's finished with having anything to do with Dad ,especially after she learned about what he was doing to Ty.".
"Jack, you've got to see the bigger picture here, If the Barn is extended out the back we could have the Loft converted to a 3 bedroom apartment for her and Ty and I expect more Children eventually. It's your decision at the end of the day but don't expect her to stay the way things stand. "
Lou and Lisa then left him to his thoughts.
It was about 2pm and all three were sat on the Porch when Tim turned up.
He got out of his truck and came storming up on to the porch..
"So when was anyone going to tell me that My daughter was awake and back home".
"Amy said she didn't want you to know Dad and she doesn't want to see you".
"Is that right,, well I have the right to know. Where is she ".
"Ty took her and Lyndy out for the day and she's still very weak so don't you go starting anything Tim, I'm warning you now.".
"Is that right old man, well I want to see her, and why the hell is she still hanging around with that idiot.".
"Dad, Amy is not the Amy you remember from 2 years ago, She's more outspoken and more confident about herself, she will not put up with your BS.".
Just then they heard the Truck coming down the road and it was Amy and Ty, Ty pulled up by the fence and got Amy the chair, her legs were improving but after there Trip she was worn out but it was a good worn out and she'd really enjoyed herself. Lou went down and grabbed the chair so Ty could get Lyndy out and came up on to the porch, Amy asked Ty to put Lyndy to bed while she dealt with her father.
"Why the hell are you still hanging around with that idiot".
"Oh, and why are you still screwing that bimbo Janice Dad.
Thanks Dad, it's nice to see you too, and yes it's nice to be awake and back at home, or should I say it was nice to be back at home and now I remember why I left in the first place. I don't want to see you or have anything to do with you or your attitude so leave and dont come back, Lou would you take me to my room please I really need a sleep.".
"I'd of thought you'd slept enough".
"F*** off Dad".
Lou took her to her room.
Tim stood there with his mouth open in shock at his daughter's language.
"How dare she speak to me like that"
"TIM, Lou warned you that Amy won't put up with your BS and snarky comments anymore, now leave before Ty comes out".
"You think he scares me".
"Well he did knock you out with one punch, so if you don't want it to happen again I suggest you go, NOW".
Tim huffed as usual got in his truck and drove off just as Ty came out with fresh coffees for everyone.
" Oh, that's a shame I was hoping to say hello to Tim".
Everybody burst out Laughing .
"So how did your little trip go then". Lisa asked.
"It was really nice to just spend time together, I think Amy enjoyed it but it did wear her out".
Lou came out saying that Amy was already asleep.
"There's a coffee there for you."
"Thanks Ty, so what do you think to the New Amy, more confident and outspoken ".
"Honestly Lou, I like her like this, you know where you stand and she now speaks up for herself, I heard the conversation between her and Tim.".
"I like her being more confident too Ty.". Says Lou.
"Jack, I'm sorry to bring this up, but Amy was saying this morning that once she's recovered she's going to stay until I've graduated and if nothing has changed Ranch wise she wants me to leave with her ".
Lisa looks at Jack as if to say , Told Ya.

To be continued