Chapter 24

Warnings: Swearing.
————————————————————————
Recap:

"We have a meeting so let's go," Moe says as she walks out the room.

Alex and I laugh and we follow her. Once we get to the conference room all the lights are off. "What is going on," I ask Moe and Alex.

"I have no idea," Alex says with a smile.

"What is it, Al?"

"SURPRISE," I hear multiple people yell and the lights are flickered on and I practically jump out of my seat.

"What the fuck?"
———
Present

Y/N's POV:

"What is all of this for," I ask.

The entire team and staff are in the room. There are decorations surrounding the room and a big sign that says congratulations.

"We are celebrating today," Crystal shouts.

"Celebrating what," I ask them.

"Well, first, you and Alex are finally back together," Mal says excitingly.

I laugh and Alex places her hand on my shoulder and I place mine on top of hers.

"Second, you don't have anymore casts," Sam says.

"Those things were a pain in the fucking ass," I say which causes the girls to laugh.

"Third, your messed up mom and Servando are in jail and we don't have to worry about them anymore," Christen says and I smile.

"And lastly, you're back and happy," Sonnet shouts as she runs towards me.

Once she gets to me she gently sits on my lap so she doesn't hurt me and snuggles into me. Everyone just laughs and starts socializing. Everyone comes and gives me the best hug they can since Sonnet is still in my lap.

After everyone hugs me, Alex kisses me on the the head and goes to talk to Allie and Kelley. I look down at Emily since she still hasn't moved from my lap. "What's wrong, Em," I say as I run my fingers through her hair.

"I missed you. You now that you're like an older sister to me and I just missed you. I thought I was going to lose you again after we heard about what happened with your mom and Servando," she says.

"I'm not leaving you anytime soon," I say as I tighten my hold on Emily.

"Love you, Y/N/N," Emily says.

I chuckle lightly, "Love you too, Em. Now go enjoy the party. We don't need a sad Sonnet at a party."

She laughs and gets off my lap. Emily goes straight to Rose, Mal, and Lindsey and they go absolutely crazy and start a dance circle with the entire team. I just laugh at their antics as Jill and Dawn walk over to me.

"Hey, guys," I say as they hug me.

"How are you," Jill asks me.