Training ~ 3

The week flew by fast, and before she knew it, Bellatrix was standing with her sisters and Blair, waiting for the Hogwarts train to come. When it finally did, Bellatrix grabbed everything she needed, straightened her back, and walked up the steps and into the train. This time Andromeda sat with her new Hufflepuff friends, which enraged Bellatrix. Of course, Sirius sat with the rest of the "Marauders." Narcissa, ever the obedient one, sat with Bellatrix, but dragged Malfoy along, to Bellatrix's disgust. At least she could sit with Blair.

"So what're you gonna do this Christmas?" Blair asked.

"Just a big ol' family dinner, and my parents will finally tell me who the heck I'm even marrying," Bellatrix replied, purposely excluding the fact that she would be joining a Death Eater meeting.

Bellatrix and Blair took turns complaining about their lives while Narcissa and Lucius flirted with each other the whole way. It was so blatantly obvious that both Narcissa and Lucius liked each other.

When they finally reached the train station, Narcissa said good-bye to Lucius, kissing him on the cheek. That made him turn pink, to which Bellatrix rolled her eyes and dragged Narcissa behind her. Blair snickered, and followed Bellatrix out the train. Lucius sat petrified and pink for a few seconds before he snapped out of it.

Bellatrix's parents were standing together, waiting for her, Andromeda, Sirius, and Narcissa. Her parents didn't really fit in with the rest of the people at the station; her mother had a green silk dress with her hair hanging straight down her back, and her father was wearing a tuxedo with his hair neatly combed.

"Owl me if anything happens, k?" Blair said.

"Yeah, yeah, I know," Bella responded.

The two waved good bye and Bellatrix walked towards her parents.

Sirius, scared of what would happen, slowly trudged toward Bellatrix's parents. Potter and Lupin looked after him with sympathy.

Druella coldly said, "Your mother wants to have a talk with you when we get home, Sirius."

Sirius just nodded, knowing he couldn't do anything about it. He shot a glare at the smug Bellatrix, who just smirked. Everyone knew Bellatrix was the one who was informing the family of what Sirius was doing. The family apparated home, with Andromeda wondering what would happen to her. Surely Bellatrix told her mother that she was hanging out with Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors.

As soon as they got home, Aunt Walburga stomped up to Sirius, pulled him by his ear, dragging him into the "beating room", and for the next hour you could hear the pleas of Sirius as Uncle Orion beat him while Aunt Walburga shouted nonstop.

Andromeda shuddered at this. She glared at Bellatrix, who was just sitting on the couch, pretending she couldn't hear Sirius' screaming.

"You're selfish," she accused.

Bellatrix only raised an eyebrow, "Romy shut up. Just be glad you're not getting beat up. I decided to spare you. Sirius on the other hand, was getting on my nerves."

"Still, you don't care about anyone! You won't accept me or Sirius as your family just because we don't fit in!" Andromeda yelled, tears streaming down her face.

Bellatrix only sighed, and walked into her room.

She doesn't understand. I don't want to see her get blasted off the tree.

As Bellatrix was lying on her bed, she noticed a completely black owl trying to get in. She was really confused, because she had never seen this owl before. It looked beautiful though, and it gave a very regal impression. Bellatrix opened the window, and a letter dropped into her hands.