Forgiveness ~ 6

At the stroke of midnight, Bellatrix was standing at the meadow, waiting for Tom to come. A cold breeze came in, and she shivered a little. She had forgotten to wear her trench coat, and only had on a long sleeved thin, black dress.

She had told her mother that the Dark Lord had added an extra training day for that week, giving her an excuse to meet him at midnight. 

Voldemort stepped out of one of the trees, looking stunning and regal as ever. He gave her a tentative smile, and she smiled back, completely forgetting about the small argument earlier, only thinking how handsome he looked in that moment.

"Bella, please forgive me for being so insensitive," he said meaningfully, bringing back the painful memories.

"It's okay, I forgive you. I know I shouldn't love the Dark Lord. It is completely my fault," Bellatrix replied, looking down at her shoes, remembering all the events that had happened that day. A lone tear trickled down her cheek.

"Bella, look at me," Voldemort whispered.

Bellatrix did as she was told, and looked up. She gave a startled gasp when she realized how close he was to her. He was so close, she could see his handsome features clearly, and she felt the same way she had when she woke up that morning. She felt a blush rise up her cheeks, but did her best to conceal it.

Tom's red eyes up close looked more magnificent than usual, and they were mesmerizing. His ruby eyes met charcoal, both dark, mysterious, and beautiful. They looked at each other for a long time, before Tom's eyes darted elsewhere. Bellatrix's dress had a plunging neckline, and he couldn't help not looking away. Finally, Voldemort's gaze traveled to her plump lips. They looked so soft, and he wondered what his lips would feel against hers. In that moment, he gave up all self control he had, and pulled her in for a kiss.

Bellatrix was startled, but kissed him back. He pulled her closer to him as the kiss became more passionate, and Bellatrix wrapped her arms around his neck. They kissed harder, and after a long time, they finally drew back, leaving them both breathless. 

The moon was perfectly positioned above them, giving Bellatrix a goddess-like glow and emphasizing her porcelain skin. Voldemort himself looked so perfect in that moment, his eyes twinkling in the dim light and his messy hair ruffled from the midnight breeze. He was wearing a tight shirt, showing off his muscular, lean body. This was everything Bellatrix could've ever dreamed of. 

The moonlight hit the bracelet on Bellatrix's wrist, and Tom's gaze dropped down to look at it. He couldn't suppress his smile when he noticed that Bellatrix was wearing the charm bracelet he had given her. Bellatrix noticed him looking at it, and gave him a meaningful smile, which melted his normally cold heart.

He couldn't believe he had refused all of this just because he was scared of how weak love would make him feel. In fact, it was quite the opposite. Bellatrix made him feel strong and powerful, and most importantly, free. She understood him perfectly, and they could easily laugh for hours, something that seemed so distant when she wasn't there. The stress he went through every day was lifted when he was with her, and he forgot about everything, only knowing Bellatrix. Beautiful, divine, sadistic Bellatrix. They shared so much interests, it amazed him. He couldn't believe he had only known her for a few months, it felt like they knew each other for a whole lifetime.

He wanted to give her the world, and when he thought his soul was too broken for love, it seemed like Bellatrix gave him a new, healed one. He knew now those horcruxes were meaningless. With Bellatrix, he was way more powerful. Together, their souls were limitless. He knew they could reach new heights together, and possibly conquer the world.

He gave a small, content sigh, and pulled her in for another kiss. Bellatrix's lips were soft and sweet against his. After they finally drew back again, he wrapped his strong arms around her slim waist, and they stood like that for what seemed like an eternity, with the gentle night breeze passing every few moments. 

The forest was silent and peaceful, as if recognizing the two powerful people that were in it and the chemistry they created.

"This is the best Christmas gift ever," she whispered.

Tom chuckled, "It's technically the day after Christmas."

"Don't ruin the moment," Bellatrix said, faking annoyance.

Tom laughed again, and carried her bridal style, apparating onto his manor where they would be spending the rest of the night.