Revenge ~ 20

For the next month, Bellatrix and Voldemort lived in the comfort of his manor, since no one knew where it was. They remained hidden in society, not even their closest friends knowing that they continued to live.

Although Bellatrix and Voldemort were given a second chance to live, they had a second chance on love, not changing for the better. So they both plotted to get rid of Harry Potter while falling in love with each other.

The plan was for Voldemort to enter Harry Potter's dreams, and the boy would obviously know that Voldemort lived. He would alert the Ministry, but the Ministry being the Ministry, would think that Harry Potter had become paranoid, just like Alastor Moody. He would be looked down upon, and eventually Voldemort would lure the boy to him. Voldemort knew Potter would keep this to himself, and that he wouldn't be coming with Weasley or the Mudblood. That meant he could easily kill Potter, and rise to the power he so desperately wanted.

While they were coming up with this perfectly designed plot, Bellatrix's days consisted mostly of cleaning the house, since there were no house elves. Voldemort on the other hand was in charge of cooking, and the only reason why he put up with that was because he loved seeing Bellatrix the way Bellatrix looked at him when he was.

Bellatrix wanted to live like this forever, just staying hidden in the manor, but Voldemort wanted his power, and Bellatrix respected that. She couldn't deny she was also power-hungry, why else would she be the Dark Lord's soulmate?

Finally, after a month of peace, it was time to put the plan in action. They had enough times to recover, and Voldemort knowing he was less powerful without his horcruxes, cautiously approached Harry Potter's mind. Just like he thought, Potter sensed the Dark Lord's presence, and just as predicted, immediately alerted the Ministry.

Voldemort had gone under the glamour of a gangly teenage boy with sandy brown hair to retrieve the Daily Prophet. He saw on the top page "Potter Going Paranoid! Thinking the Dark Lord Has Risen Again", and he gave a satisfied smirk. He could count of Rita Skeeter to stretch everything, so even Potter's friends wouldn't believe him even if he decided to tell them his plans.

It was sad Harry Potter was sorted into Gryffindor, had he been Slytherin, he might've joined the Death Eaters, and with his luck, Voldemort would have risen to power long ago. But of course, the prophecy got in the way and he was sorted into Gryffindor.

One lonely night, the second part of the plan came in action. In the dead of night, Potter sneaked into the Forbidden Forest, where he sensed Voldemort's presence. He was correct with Potter coming alone, and Voldemort was waiting for him in a clearing. With the moon shining on both men, Voldemort quickly cast the Killing Curse before the boy could move another step. Instantly, he died, and Voldemort cackled. It was definitely not as insane as Bellatrix's laugh, but it was still enough to send chills down the spine. Whoever thought it would be so easy to kill Harry Potter?

Legends never die. Voldemort grinned to himself.

When Bellatrix heard the news, she let out a screech of delight and wrapped Voldemort in a tight hug.

The next day, what happened the night before was already on the Daily Prophet. "Harry Potter Found Dead." Voldemort was Undesirable Number One yet again, but no one knew that Bellatrix still lived.

After their carefully planned plot worked out, the couple spent the whole night celebrating by drinking wine and cooking themselves an exquisite dinner. The following day would be very important, because Voldemort was going to build his empire back together, but this time with a Dark Lady.