Chapter 19

2 months later*
Perries POV:
I sat up in bed and felt dead inside straight away. Everything was grey in my world. And I was depressed as fuck. I walked out my room and went out to the balcony. My dad hadn't changed much from his old ways. His new 'business' that he's got is drug dealing. I'd hate him for it but honestly it's came in handy lately.
6 weeks prior
I sat down on one of the 2 chairs in my dads flat and ended up staring at the wall. "Perrie" I didn't even realise he'd been calling my name "oh yeah what is it" he sat down in the chair next to me "just Umm just miss jade" he nodded and got a spliff out the tin in his pocket and lit it. "You know when me and your mum first broke up i started having joints it takes away the heartache" I felt my chest which had honestly been throbbing since jade told me about the pregnancy. My dad must've noticed me tearing up at the thought of my beautiful girlfriend. Ex girlfriend Perrie she isn't yours anymore. "Well spliff snd whole lot of tissues" he joked hitting my knee lately. "Yeah" I said and nodded. He looked at me and smiled sadly. "Oh come on fuck her right look how upset you are it's her own fault for dropping her knickers" I felt a rage bubble inside me I wanted to fight him but I didn't have the energy the countless nights crying and 3 hours sleep have destroyed me. "You need to chill the fuck out look here" he pulled out one of the three spliffs and gave it to me along with a blue plastic lighter. "Go on the balcony take in the view and smoke it" take in the view that was a block of grey flats right then. "I'll drive you back to April's later just relax" I nodded he was experienced in this stuff so he must know what he's saying. He's has countless girlfriends. I walked onto the balcony and looked at the spliff. I used to smoke when I was 13 because smoking takes off hunger and I didn't have a lot of food so o used to used half smoked cigarette buds of the floor. As you do. I lit the spliff and they've come in handy since then.

Present day
I walked downstairs and April smiled at me. I gave a little smile back only for it to fall back into my usual frown. "Made you some tea you wanna eat yet" I shook my head "I'm ok thank you" I sat at the table and looked at my phone no texts from jade I put it facedown on the table as April came over "she's never gonna text you if you keep looking at that phone" I nodded "I know I just want to know everything's ok" April nodded and sat down "it's only a couple of weeks till you find out the gender" I nodded. I was so scared about the baby "jades mum and dad said I'm not gonna meet it anyway the baby won't even know I exist" April nodded and I swallowed my tears just at the thought "Perrie did you rape her" I shook my head quickly. "No every-time we both have consent" I teared up. Oh and an update on the bullying at school well it went when me and jade were dating but now the news is out that we broke up and somehow the news about me being an alleged rapist is out I've had nothing but death threats and fights set up. But anyway. "They said you raped her Perrie look I believe you because your my daughter I just need to know" I put my hand on top of April's "trust me I didn't and never would do that it's all this religion stuff they think she's innocent because she's apart of that religion and she isn't she rebelled against it" April nodded "that's all I need to know ok" I nodded and drank some tea. "You alright" Sean said as he came in "fine" I said as Ellie came down "mummy Jake did a pee in the bed again" she sighed "still potty training" she nodded "why don't you change him give you a bit of practice" I shook my head "no I'm ok thanks" she nodded and walked upstairs followed by Ellie. There was a tap on my shoulder and I turned around and saw Zack "yeah?" He crossed his arms and stood there uncomfortably "I want some stuff" I looked at him confused "what do you mean stuff" he huffed and sat down "you know drugs weed spliff dope" I nodded "whatever come on" I walked up to my room "what are you two up too" April said "uhh reading" this was a mistake because Zack said playing video games. "Right what's going on" she said and I looked at Zack "Umm well I'm giving him some tips" she furrowed her eyebrows "about what" I looked at Zack to answer "uhh sex she's teaching me how to do it" she nodded and walked downstairs as we walked into my room he covered his nose "uhh it stinks in here" I huffed "it's called weed dumbo and a lot of cum" he pushed his t-shirt up to his nose. "Teach me how to make a girl cum" I shook my head "I don't know it just happens you have to be big I think or wide" he nodded "Zack I don't feel comfortable talking to you about it" he whined "please" I huffed and sat down "so are you big or wide" he shrugged "wide" I nodded and shrugged "I don't know if this is right because I'm 11 inches long and quite wide so obviously you go at it and you pull out and hit it on her clit a couple of times and rub I side to side" he nodded taking mental notes "jade used to go on about how you made her squirt" I pushed him out my room "whag about my stuff" he said through the door "I'm addicted sorry you can't have any" I heard him stomp away and I sighed and got out a spliff. Maybe that was my one true love.