Chapter 15

Perries POV:
The next morning I woke up and I was unbelievably hungry but I'm the guest so I'll be polite and not go rummaging around in the cupboard. I looked down at jade who was sleeping soundly and smiled a little. I still wanted to know what was up with her yesterday for not coming in the date. I got out of her double bed and looked around her room. She had pictures of all of her friends hanging up everywhere. I smiled seeing a picture of jade when she was a baby. "What are you doing" she said and I jumped putting trying to put the picture back on causing the whole bored or pictures to come down. "I'm so sorry jade I'll fix it" i kneeled down picking up the glass and she cane over and rubbed my shoulders "it's fine leave it. "I I'll buy you a new one I promise" she shook her head "no need I have a spare" I nodded as she led me over to the bed again. "Morning" I said a blush creeping onto my cheeks "morning babe" she hugged me. "I'm starving come in do you know how to cook" I shook my head slowly "me neither I'm sure we can learn" I nodded and she got up putting some cloths on about to walk out her bedroom door. I tried to call her name but nothing would come out "jade" I said in a rush "yeah" I swallowed hard trying to find the right words "what is it babe" she came over sitting on the bed. "Why didn't you come round to mine last night" she sighed and looked down at her gold bracket "I was scared" there it is "of what" she held my hands and kissed my bruised knuckles "us together" I was still confused to be honest "why" she sighed "because I'm bisexual and well never dated a girl before and I had a feeling you were gonna ask me to be your girlfriend last night so I just took over and asked you myself" I nodded "oh I just thought you'd bailed on me because you didn't want to come over" she shook her head. "No id never do that but can we please go eat I'm starving" I nodded and she led me down the stairs. Her house was huge. Like I'm talking massive at least 6 bedrooms with a bathroom in each one that's huge April's house has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom so this luxury to anyone I guess. "Your house is so beautiful it's huge" she smiled "thanks but it's not mine it's my mam and dads so yeah" I smiled and looked at her garden "I'm sorta glad you didn't come to mine now it's embarrassing compared to this" she kissed my cheek "don't be silly Perrie I don't care where you live as long as I have you" I smiled and hugged jade. "Let's go for a swim" I blushed "you have a pool too" she nodded and smiled "I'm sure we can find you some trunks to wear" i nodded and followed her up to a room at the end of the very very long hallway "who's room is this" I said "my brothers" she said. "Anyway here's some trunks and a t-shirt" she handed them to me. "You sure I can borrow these" she nodded and walked into her room starting to get undressed. I turned around facing the wall and put the things on. "I've never seen your back before" jade said as she ran her fake nails across my scars. "Uhh yeah I know I tend to wear long sleeve and jeans or a hoodie. She smiled a little "I've never seen you fully naked have I" I shook my head "that's ok in your own time" I nodded and smiled a little. She really did care about me. "Well come on then let's go for a swim" I smiled as we got to the pool. She smiled at me and leaned back against the tiled pool wall taking in the rays of the sun. "You look beautiful" I said and she swam over and kissed my cheek. "I love you Perrie" I saw her smile before she looked down blushing. "I love you too jade more than anything" she smiled and wrapped her arms around me neck and hooking her legs around my waist. I put my hands on her side and she smiled "pez just put your hands on my ass I know you want to" I blushed a little she was right I did. So I moved my hands down and held her. "Your so nervous" jade said and I nodded "sorry I just don't wanna mess it up with you I really like you well I really love you" she smiled and cupped my cheeks leaning down and kissing me. "Should probably get going or April will think I've ran away" she nodded "you drive my car back to yours" I nodded as she got out and I stared at her beautiful tanned body. "You do realise the only reason I want you to drive is because I want to suck you off" I twitched just at the thought "shit yes" I got out chasing after her. My girl.