Chapter 14

Perries POV:
I sat opposite Sean in the little cafe. I looked down at my hands and fiddled with my sleeves. "Here you go" he said and put down my food I smiled a little and picked at my food. "Look I'm sorry about jade but she clearly isn't worth your tears now stop crying and eat your burger" I nodded and started to eat. I looked over as I heard the door go and some loud talking. My eyes widened as I saw jade walking in with jed and her friends. I put my hood up and tapped Sean "uhh can we go now" he nodded and got up "oi edwards what are you doing here" jed said and I pointed to Sean awkwardly. "Join us" he said and I shook my head and walked out. "I'm guessing that was jade" I nodded "so she stood you up to be with her friends I wouldn't let her do that" I thought for a second. I shouldn't let her do that she can't treat me like shit. I walked over and grabbed jades wrist and pulled her outside "what are you doing" she said "I i you stood me up jade that's so horrible" she rolled her eyes. That really pissed me off. I smacked her across the face and she held her cheek looking at me "didn't think you had it in you come to mine now" I didn't have time to reply as she pulled me to her car and started to drive to her house. The courage I had to smack her had gone now and I was my usual closed self. "Come on" she said and got out. I followed her into her house where her mum was. "Hi jade dinners ready whos this" jades mum said as jade took off her denim jacket "Perrie she's my girlfriend" I blushed at the word 'girlfriend' what's she in about "well it's nice to meet you Perrie would you like to stay for dinner" I nodded "I I'd love that thank you" her mum smiled and left going into the kitchen. "What do you mean girlfriend" I said pulling her to me "well your a girl and we have a romantic and sexual relationship" I rolled my eyes "I don't want the definition I just girlfriend" she nodded "mum me and Perrie are going upstairs" she shouted and pulled me up the stairs into her bedroom. "Kiss me" she said and unbuttoned her top. "Uhh what" she pulled me to her "kiss me" I leaned in and kissed her "I want your hoodie" I nodded and took my hoodie off giving it to her. She put it on smiling. "You look cute" she smiled As her mum shouted up saying dinner was ready. I walked down and pulled jades arm. "What" she gave me a questioning look "can I cover up my arm just while your mums here" she shook her head "there beautiful Perrie ok I love them just like I love you" I smiled and kissed her before her mum came in "come on you too" i sat next to jade and she nudged me "say something ok it'll be fine" I nodded and racked my brain for a sentence. "Uhh this looks lovely mrs thirlwall" she smiled "thank you Perrie" she smiled. "Uhh hows the school practice going for cheerleading" she nodded "good you should've try out for a sport" Mrs thirlwall said to me causing jade to laugh "I'm uhh not exactly sporty more academical" she nodded "I can imaging this little noodle running around on a field" jade said and put her hand on my thigh I laughed a bit and nodded in agreement. "So Perrie hows the new family" Mrs thirlwall said earning a stern look from jade "uhh no it's fine jade, Umm yeah it's ok I guess just a lot at once it's strange" she nodded and smiled. "I'd never have guessed you two together" I smiled. Me either to be honest. "When's dad home" jade said and Norma looked at her watch "any minute now" just as she said that the door opened and in stepped a man. "Hello Norma hello princess" he said and kissed jades head "hi dad" I looked down at my plate and swallowed nervously. "Dad this is Perrie my girlfriend" jade said smiling "uhh hello sir my names Perrie Edwards" I stuck my hand out and he moved it away and embraced me in a hug which I excepted awkwardly. "So your the famous Perrie I keep hearing all about" he said I'm his thick geordie accent that matched mine and jades. I nodded "jade you never tell me anything" Norma said and jade smiled "so Perrie what do you like doing" her dad said sitting down next to Norma "I love reading and music it's sort of my passion I just love it so much" I cut myself off before I sounded like my one true love was reading and not jade. "Really I'm an author I'll have to give you a copy of my book" I nodded "that would be great thank you" I could never turn down a book.
James and norms were doing the washing up as some and jade were sat at the table talking "stop the night" she said and squeezed my thigh. "Yeah I'll see if I can" I text April asking. "How are you not hard I've been stroking your lap the whole night" I blushed "I am I'm wearing my compression shorts and baggy joggers so" she nodded. Norma and James came out with dessert and sat down again.
We were only about a quarter of the way through dessert when jade slipped her hand into my jogging bottoms and into my compression shorts and lifted my 11 inch d.ick out she dropped her spoon on the floor and kneeled down to get i and pushing my member into her mouth. "Got it" she said and continue to eat. "Jade me and your mum are tired ok see you tomorrow Perrie" jade smiled and nodded as they went upstairs. "Fuck jade you can't tease me like that ok" she nodded and pouted "can we fuck tonight all night I mean tomorrow is Saturday we can cuddle all day" I nodded and she got some ice cream wiping it against my tip "I'll have a taste once it's all dripped down" fuck she's gonna get it tonight.