Chapter 7

Perries POV:
She gave me that look like in the books I've read. A look full of lust. "I'm fine with that" she said and scooter over a little more. "Jade no god sake no your confusing me one moment you hate me and the next your asking me to sleep with you make your mind up" she placed her hands on my shoulders "I want you" she said and she drifted closer. "But do you love me" she sat there in silence "that's what I thought" I got up and walked off. I heard her heals clicking behind me "don't walk away from me" she snarled and pushed me up against a tree. "Jade don't" I think she got the message because she let go of my jacket which had tiny rips and a few holes in. "Well will I see you again" she tapped her foot on the floor impatiently. "I don't know" I mumbled "how can you not know" she shouted "do you know what happens to people like me in care" I said a little annoyed at her. "No" she spat. "I'd get beat and bullied and abused by the other people there and even some on the careers because I'm a failure jade I'd be in care until I'm 18 because no people who are looking for kids pick a teenager they throw you out when your 18 and I'll be back to square 1 homeless with nothing. No qualifications which means I can't get a job so that's why I don't know" I dropped to the floor and sighed in anger. She stood there startled unable to process any words that would comfort me. She sat next to me and I looked over. "Sorry for shouting" I said and she nodded "it's ok" she said and kissed my cheek. "Why are you being like this" I said resting my head back in the damp bark of the tree" she gave me a confused look "like what?" She cluelessly said. "So caring for me the day I'm leaving is the day that you make me feel loved" she sighed "I've loved you for a long time. when you stood up to jed last year when he grabbed my wrist and you gave me subtle little smiles it made me feel loved. you were that little bit of happiness every now and again" I smiled a bit. "Why are you still with him" I picked up a stick from the ground and started stabbing the grass "I'm scared to leave him he could hurt me" I shook my head "I wouldn't let him hurt you" she smiled. It made her look even more beautiful. "I like you" she confessed and tucked her hair behind her ear "why" I said immediately and she laughed. "Your always positive and really smart your still great full even though you have nothing your strong and brave and independent and I bet behind those cuts and scars there's a beautiful girl" I smiled a bit and couldn't help but get teared up "you really mean all of that" she nodded and kissed my head "come live with me I'll break up with jed" I shook my head "he really loves you though I couldn't hurt him like that ... you could break up with him if that's what you want and we can be just friends" she looked at me in a are you serious expression "just friends are you kidding we just poured out are hearts to each other and you want to be just friends" I shrugged "I mean if you want to be more than just friends I'm ok with that I don't want your reputation ruined" she raised her eyebrows "my reputation" I lifted my glasses up and fiddled with the sellotape holding them together "your really popular in school people worship you there's girls that would do anything to be your friend your the leader of the cheerleading team jade you have what every girl wants" she sighed "I know do you want that to be popular and well noticed I guess" I shook my head quickly just the thought of all them eyes on me makes me shiver. "No not at all I'd much rather be sat in the library" she made a face "eww the library that place is old and disgusting it's just boring I'd much rather be with my friends" I laughed a little it's true the library wasn't in tip top condition but I didn't notice once I was in the world the author created. "Well I don't really have any friends" I said nervously "not one" she said shocked and I shook my head. "Everyone thinks I'm a weirdo" I sighed looking down at the floor "well your not yeah you might be a bit strange but it's nice" I smiled a little and looked over at her gorgeous face "thank you" I said. Maybe this would be the start of something new.