Chapter 16

Jades POV:
Tonight I'd organised a party and was trying to get Perrie to come as well. "I don't even get the point in party's babe" i rolled my eyes at her "that's because you've never been to a party" she shook her head "I had a party when I was 6 and I cried" she said looking out the window of my car. "Yeah well you've never been to one of my party's" I said and she shook her head "I'm not going babe ok I'd rather be at home reading or listen to my own music and plus I need to revise for are exams" I sighed and nodded "fine then don't come just be boring and have no friends but me" she gasped "I do have friends you know" I scoffed and laughed a little "who" she looked up thinking "Leigh Anne" I shook my head "she's my friend and asked you to sit with us to be polite" she thought more i could tell because her eyebrows were furrowed "well I have April and we'll you" I shook my head again "no April doesn't count she's your mum and I don't count because I'm your girlfriend" she sighed "I don't know ok I guess I don't I'm fine with it that way I've never had friends" I patted her leg "your going to come tonight ok I'll help you revise tomorrow" she nodded. "Fine" I smiled and she smiled a little. "As long as you let me dress you" she nodded "will do" I looked over and saw her smiling down which made me grin.

Perrie was with me at my house waiting for everyone to arrive "right try and talk to people ok" she nodded "ok then I'll try" I smiled and kissed her cheek "don't worry ok just don't talk about books or piano ok" she nodded again and got me a drink.

The party was now in full swing there was around 200 people in the house and Perrie was following me around everywhere "babe go talk" she shrugged "I tried no ones talking to me" I sighed and pushed her towards a group of people and she stood there awkwardly. I walked to Leigh and Jesy talking to them "how's she doing" I shook my head "shit" I got a drink and talked to them. "Anthony's here" I bit my lip and nodded "I know I invited him" Leigh smacked my arm "jade he's your ex and you know he still likes you" I nodded "I know I just I don't know why I invited him ok" Jesy looked at me "I do you still like him" I shook my head. "Yes you do jade Perrie isn't your type Michael was musical jed was musical Anthony was sporty and Alex was sporty she's just well weird" I sighed and nodded "I know ok but I like her" Leigh shook her head "you don't your gonna sleep with Anthony tonight ok" I shook my head. "No I'm not" I walked off to Perrie as Anthony stood in front of me. I tried to see around his 6ft 5 self which I couldn't because I'm only 5 ft 3 which I hate. "Hey jade" he said and smiled at me "hi Anthony I'm trying to get past" he nodded " you look good tonight" I nodded "thank you" I pushed past him and walked upstairs into my room where Perrie was sat with her head in her hands. "You ok" she didn't answer. "Babe" she looked at me and her hands were shaking "there's to many people I i can't" she breathed out and panted for air. "Babe it's ok just breath" she nodded "I'm sorry you can go down this is your party" I nodded and rubbed her back kissing her head going downstairs.

Perries POV:
I'd managed to calm down and went downstairs trying to find jade. She was talking to a tall man. Well by talking I mean more flirting. "Jade" I said walking over to her. The guy turned around "who's this dyke jade" she cling onto his arm holding her drunk self up "my girlfriend" he laughed "you like d.ick though" jade nodded "she's got one it's huge bigger than yours" jade slurred as she touched the mans crotch right in front of me. "Jade I think we should get you to bed" she nodded and flung her arm around me and I held her waist holding her up. "Are we gonna fuck baby" I shook my head "no not when your like this" she pouted and squished my cheeks together "your so nice" she kissed my cheek and I guided her to her bedroom. I laid her down and shut the door locking it and taking the key back downstairs with me. "Where's jade" the man she had previously been with said to me "in bed" he smiled and pushed past me "right where I want her then" I grabbed him and pushed him back. "I want you to leave" he scoffed and pushed past me again so I pushed him back. "She's a slut she'll take it off anyone Perrie you aren't special" my heart started to race and I clenched my fist. He pushed past me again walking further up the stairs. I grabbed his shoulder turning him around and punched him square in the jaw. He turned his face back to me and held his jaw before grabbing my t-shirt pulling me up the stairs. "Shut the fuck up edwards" he punched my jaw and carried on over and over again. "Hey get off her" one boy said pulling him outside before everything went black.