7

Beomgyu

I feel so not fine as I lay down on my bed staring at nothingness.

I turn to the side and open my new phone as I log into my Instagram account. Nothing new came out aside from the new followers I got. Why am I followed anyway? Its not like I have something to show you know. I just created this account to be able to see some new posts from Kai.

Speaking of Kai, the image of him barging in the photo room, panicking and almost in tears still fills my mind.

Did something happen?

The moment he steps in and immediately runs to his uncle, I swear I almost squeal but the look of fear in his eyes prevents me from doing so.

I open my phone and open YouTube as a new teaser video of Lea's new song was uploaded. I click on it and as I watch I couldn't help but go to the comment section.

There are many of them that are the same but some comments anger me.

"Can't wait for this. A better way to get rid of the fact that Bahe I her sister"

"She's so perfect. I wonder how is she related to Bahe, crap that bitch is hella lucky"

"Can you disown that Bahe girl? You're better off without her"

I still don't understand why they are hating on Kai's younger sister just because of a silly reason. I know his sister is getting lots of hate from public but they still are not speaking up about it. Don't they know? Are they unaware?

Also I don't understand the minds of these people.

All I know is that Lea once had a rumored boyfriend and everyone was shipping them and hoping that they're a couple. But Lea suddenly announced that they are just friends and nothing was going on. It so happen that this boy suddenly left the spotlight. A fan then captured a photo of that boy having coffee with Bahe and they started hating on her calling her a slut and such. Lea defended her saying they're really just friends. Some believe, some didnt. One time Kai had a girl linked to him and they are even dubbed as the cutest couple on TV. But the said girl suddenly announced that she'll be leaving the country and quitting showbiz which shocked everyone and left them heartbroken to the fact that their favorite screen couple will no longer be seen. Then rumors of Bahe scaring the girl away just so she'll not be removed from the spotlight emerged along with a photo of them together. I think that started the hate towards her. It so happen that Kai and Lea always denied accusations that they even got angry at her. When she said in an interview that she'll be launching her own YouTube channel, everyone started to use the hash tag 'notobahe' and that channel never happen. Suddenly articles about her receiving hate suddenly disappears and I heard from some gossiper that she's not hated anymore.

But I have a hunch that she's still receiving hate.

I do hope she's OK.

I woke up to the sunlight shining on my face making me groan as I stood up and head to the bathroom.

I went downstairs where I saw my mom making breakfast.

"Hey sweetie have some breakfast. I was about to call you. Your dad just left to the office" she said as she placed some pancakes on the plate making me sigh.

"What's wrong?" she asked as she sat in front of me.

"I got detention yesterday" I said and she gasp.

"Are you OK? Why did you got detention?"

"Well this girl kept bothering me and I shut her off and she manage to soak my phone and I punch her" I said as I look at my plate slicing some pancakes and stuffing them in my mouth.

I never knew I am hungry.

"So are you OK?" she asked again making me laugh.

"I'm fine. Actually I'll go to the nearby repair shop to see if I can retrieve some files saved in my phone. I need those for the exams that is apparently closer" I replied as I grab another pancake. Mom really makes the best pancakes and I don't even know how.

"Oh by the way sweetie, ill be visiting Jimin's mom and will be back before sunset. Just go there if you need me or if you want" she said as she cleans the dishes and I went to my room to change.

"Thank you sir. I really need this" I bowed at the man in the repair shop as I get the flash drive containing all my files.

"Your phone is soaked so that's all what we can revive" he said as I nod and thanked him again before exciting the shop.

I went home and flop on my bed as I work with the files to organize everything when my phone buzzed.

It's a text from Taehyun.

"Hey, can you come over?"

I wonder why.

I rode my bike and went to their house still a little bit concerned why? Because he don't usually do the invite, I do.

"Taehyun?"

I peer inside his room and saw a rather messy bed. Wait, this boy never leaves his bed unmade.

"Gyu?"

I heard a broken sob coming from the bathroom making me run towards it and there I saw my strong best friend slumped against the corner with tears continuously falling from his eyes.

I ran and hug him as he fall in my arms.

"What's the matter?" I asked and he sob again.

"I'm a horrible son"

I let go and make him face me.

"Don't say that"

"Mom said it! she said I'm a horrible son!!"

I was taken aback by his outburst making me shed tears as well.

"Hyunnie, come on tell me" I said in a hush voice as I cup his face.

"We manage to bring her to the mental institution and when they take her in, she yelled to me and my hyung that we're the worst sons. We're horrible sons"

He is still crying and it honestly broke me as well.

"You helped her" I said but he just shook his head.

"She told us to not come to see her ever again" he cried and I hug him tighter. "Am I a horrible person Gyu?"

"NO!"

He looked shocked at my volume making me laugh a little.

"You and Yoongi hyung did your part. Its normal for a son to bring his mother to the doctor if they're sick. I am not saying anything about your mom but trust me, she said those words because she didnt see the benefit of what you did. Trust me, the moment she'll be well again, she'll thank you for doing it" I smiled as I stroke his hair. "No worries Hyunnie, you have me. Just come to me anytime"

I softly hum a tune as his sobs slowly die down making him fall asleep on my shoulder.
Now how on Earth will I bring this boy to his bed?

I slowly tap him waking him up as I help him to bed.

Its been two hours since Taehyun fell asleep and I have been watching over him. Knowing him, if he wakes up alone after this huge breakdown, he might do something horrible to himself so I must stay. Yoongi hyung can't be here.

I scroll through the news on my phone when a headline caught my eye:

"KAI AND LEA SPOTTED AT THE EMERGENCY ROOM OF ***** HOSPITAL"

Say what now?!

_________________

I'm sorry to update a short one after a long time. Its just that my exams are coming and I haven't finished all the assignments I am supposed to finish.

I will try not to update for a very long time.