16

BREAKING NEWS :

Worldwide star Kai Kamal Huening also known as Huening Kai was charged for attempted murder by their movie camera man after the said actor beat him to an almost death condition. According to the victim, the actor lost his cool and his anger took over him because of an argument with someone on the phone making him blow up and the victim was unfortunately the first person on the actor's sight. Police arrested the said actor this morning. Kai's camp is still to release their own side of the story.

Videos of Kai beating the camera man was now circulating the Internet.

Beomgyu

My hands tremble as I am watching the video. People might see Kai as a violent person but looking closely, he's crying.

Pain is evident in his eyes as he throws punches towards the man.
The video is cut short and I am sure the story will be explained if a full version of the video will be released.

My heart breaks as I saw Kai being handcuffed by the police as they brought him in the car. I place a hand on my chest as it started to hurt. I immediately grab my pills from my pocket and chug down some with water. I calm my breathing as my chest throbs in pain. I close my eyes as the pain slowly fades.

I again grab my laptop as I scroll through the article and videos.

The man claiming to be the victim was shown and I can say, he's totally beat up. The doctors claim him to have a broken arm and a few ribs slightly fractured. He also has bleeding . . .  I don't know what they're saying but they said it's not a near death experience just as how the victim claimed. 

I want to go to him right now but I don't wanna cause anymore trouble and I know Kai won't like it for me to interfere.

"Gyu?"

I smiled at Jimin hyung as he sighed.

"Daydreaming again? Don't worry, I know Kai. And he won't do anything like that unless provoked. By the way Yoongi called . . . "

I look up to him. . . .

Please be good news. . .

". .  Taehyun's awake."

I smiled as I jump to him and hug him. . . 

Gosh I thought I'd lost him.

Flashback

"Oh you don't know? He was brought to the emergency room a while ago, he was suddenly bleeding. Also he will be transferred to a more private room, family member's orders. I think you should give them a call if you plan to visit the patient."

I smiled at her as I went out. I dialed Yoongi hyung's number and he picked up.

"Beomgyu?"

"Hyung, I just want to ask where is Taehyun's room. I just want to visit him."

"Oh, he's still not out the operating room but you can wait at us at private room no. 553"

"OK thank you hyung. I'll head there now"

*end*

I rode Jimin hyung's car as he drove us there. Since Jimin hyung is so famous, he has to wear a long wig and a long thick fur coat and a mask before we enter the hospital.

Crap I am almost laughing at how he looked like a mother hahaha.

"Shush, Taehyung said this is effective"