15

Kai

I woke up the next day as I went straight to the bathroom to get ready for today's shooting.

After bathing, I look at my reflection on the mirror and indeed, my eyes are puffy. I cried hard last night maybe that's why my eyes are like this. I didn't manage to tell my sisters about what makes me cry though but I promised I will tell them soon. Maybe if I'm ready because as of now, I don't think I can tell it.

After applying some make up on my face to at least hide my puffy eyes, I get dressed into some casual clothes. I unplug my already charged phone and I smile as a message displays itself on my phone screen.

From: Beom Choi

"Good morning, do well on your shoot today. Fighting!"

To: Beom Choi
"Thanks beautiful. I hope yoire doing fine and Taehyun as well"

I went downstairs with a wide smile on my face as I went to the dining room for my breakfast.

"Hey Lea went earlier, she will have some discussion with the writer. I think some of her script will be revised"

I nod at Bahi as I start to eat but I just can't shake the feeling of her watching me so I glared at her direction.

"Staring is rude"

She laughed but still stare at me.
"What?"

"Lea told me about one night. . . o correction, one early morning at around 2 am, you came home with a swollen lip. . . . "

And you can guess I already choke on my cereal and trust me when I say I almost died due to being startled.

Really? She's really gonna tell Bahi about it?

Oh because she can't make me spill the tea, she's really gonna ask Bahi to be the one to interrogate me?

Don't get us wrong, Lea might be the eldest and the two of us trust her with everything but there are times when we don't tell her something and she will notice and starts to interrogate. One thing about Bahi is the fact that I just can't say "no" to her and Lea knows it TOO well that she often used it as a weapon to know what I don't want to tell her.

I don't know why I always give in to my younger sister. Is it because I'm older? Or she's scary at times? Or she's the youngest? Or am I scared of her?

Yep, everything counts. I think all mentioned are valid reasons.

"Are you alright now? Can you speak?" 

I look up as she stared me down.

Gosh, why do I feel so small?

"You look funny what the heck? You really not gonna tell? I mean, after Lea spill the tea to me like this morning, I am dying to know"

I sighed as I contemplate if I should tell or just leave it be.

"OK, I'll tell but I also want Lea to hear. I mean, she will come crying if she knew I told you. She's a drama queen and you know that" 

She laughed as we finish eating and went to the car where the managers are waiting for us to go to the shooting site.

As we got there, I immediately spot for Lea but I can't find her. That's odd, she said she'd be here.

I ask the stylist and they said she went to change for the shoot. We are by the way shooting in a house, a massive house rather which serve as our home in the movie.