30

Just two photos on two different IG accounts is enough to take the world by storm

Just two photos on two different IG accounts is enough to take the world by storm. After Kai was officially enrolled in the university, and the interview with Soobin, he decided to let the world know about Beomgyu. He did mention him in the interview but of course the public does not know who he is so Kai decided to let them meet him.

Beomgyu, seeing the announcement couldn't be anymore thrilled especially when he saw Kai's IG post so he decided to follow.

The public is very accepting and show them their support.

The interview between the Huening siblings and Choi Soobin went surprisingly well with the three of them announcing their future paths.

Fans are of course upset as they won't be seeing them on screen more often but they're expressing how proud they are to their idols.

Kai

Time flies so fast and I am already in my second year in college. Trust me, this is not so much fun. All the stress and expectations are more heavy than when you just read a script. If you mess up on camera, they can just edit it out or you can have another take but here, once you make a mistake, you cannot undo it anymore. No second takes, definitely no editing.

I learn it the hard way.

Beomgyu has always been a great help to me as he help me go through those new things to me. I couldn't be more thankful. Also the campus has always had our backs, I expected that those students will be all over me but I'm happy they just happen in movies.

As for my career, it is still going on. We manage to find other models for the company. Dad and I manage to recruit some new faces while the female models remain the same, except for the new additions. And let me tell you the new faces gain so much attention, a good attention.

I'm still modeling but I am more focused on my studies and acting, I really love doing it.

Taehyun by the way flew to the States, although I'm not sure if it's in New York or Los Angeles but Beomgyu said  he's also focusing on his studies.

Although Beomgyu's career choice is architecture, he surprised me when he said he's taking up Psychology instead. When I asked him why he answered this.