13

Kai

"Can you be happy for me? That will really make me happy"

Beomgyu confused me for what he said making me look at him questioningly.

"What?"

"Oh just be happy and when those people try to bring you down, I will always be your supporter."

I smiled as he laugh and wipe his tears.

"So when will you go back home? It's chilly and it's almost midnight"

He look up as I follow and as I do, I smiled at how beautiful the sky looks today.  I can't believe I'm actually feeling happy with Beomgyu beside me. I look at him seeing his eyes closed as if feeling the breeze on his face. I slowly took my phone and snap a few shots of him.

I smile as I look at the photos and laugh as I realize that we have switched places. I look like his fan from the stolen shot. 

Well I am his fan anyway.

"Kai?"

I look at him as I smiled and think of something.

"Can we take some selca together?"

His eyes widen as if I said something impossible and I panick more when few tears fall from his eyes.

"Hey. . gosh I'm sorry . . what did I do? . .  uh . .its OK just forget I said that . . "

I slowly wipe his tears as he laugh and shook his head.

"You dummy. All those years I am watching you, I always dream that one day I will have a selca of us even if it was stolen. . . . but . . I always back away. . . because I thought you will reject it. . . but you now ask me to take a selca with you . . .  I'm so happy. . . "

I smiled as I find him so adorable trying to tell things as he wipes his tears with his sweater paws. Gosh help I can't with this boy.

"I also never thought I'd met a fan like you. but I'm glad to have met you in this place where only us knew. You make me feel normal. So can we take a selca?"

He smiled as he scoots closer to me. I'm glad he's not feeling awkward with me anymore.

We snap a few photos together pulling off different faces and laughing at our silliness. He even agrees pose as I 'professionally' took photos of him and trust me when I say he looks like he's been modeling for ages. And if you come and tell me that he's a real life prince, I will believe you. He looks so gorgeous that he almost look like a royalty. I bet if he had his hair styled with a little make up to enhance his beauty, he will look breathtaking.

Now forgive me for my ramble but yeah we just finished our mini photoshoot as we look at the photos.

"So sad I can't capture a photo of you on my phone. It's dying and I still have to call my mom"

I look at him as he pouted and I smiled.

"We can come back here tomorrow. .  ah. .  we can come back here anytime and I will bring my camera and you can take photos of me"

His face brightens as he smiles. .

"That's great. But I have to go home now. It's past midnight and my mom might be worried. I will also check on Taehyun."

I nod and stood up as I unconsciously grab his hand and lead us to my car and make him sit on the passenger seat. I pull the cover so that in case there are paparazzi around, he won't be seen.