Fire And The Pit

Erik P.O.V.

The idea of Sally joining Christine and I still made me feel a bit uncomfortable but no matter, she's just as lost as I am. Currently Sally is looking over the misty waters of my domain, thinking, I could tell that they weren't good thoughts because she looked over the waters with a deep scowl. Now the opera is playing tonight and everything is ready, Sally has to be on the surface to gather a few items and act as if she's playing in the show when actually Sally will come back down here and prepare a safe landing for Christine and I. I strolled over to my organ and lightly rested my fingers on the keys, of course I'll have to leave it but I never really thought about it hard. But I guess I have time for one more song. I sat down and let the beauty of music untangle within me. I didn't know what I was playing but it wasn't as dark as my usual pieces instead it was light and dreamlike.

"Sally." I called. Sally lost her focus and walked over to me.

"Could you sing?" She looked puzzled.

"But I don't know the words." She said nervously. I simply continued to play and she realized she would have to improvise. Sally took a deep breath,

"Sweet love never wilts,

Love might not ever die.

My love for you is a like an angel,

Waiting to fly...

There may be tears,

There may be sorrow,

But now is not the time to cry..."

She swayed her head as she sung letting the lyrics flow through her. I playing the organ with ease, the notes came so easily to me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Erik?"
"Yes?" I reply taking my hands away from the organ.
"...Actually never mind. I should go make sure everything ready for tonight." Sally said nervously and she walked away, I really hope that all goes as planned tonight.

Sally's P.O.V.

I can't believe I was about to tell him that I loved him! (Internally smacks myself) What the hell?! Get it together, okay I should head to the opera house so no one suspects me. I bid Erik farewell and head towards another passageway to the surface; my hands lightly touch the cold stone walls around me, it's odd to think I might never walk through these passageways again. When I enter the surface floor to the opera house no one notices me. Good, as it should be. I pass through the people and head to my room, I just want to collect a few things. I pick up my things which are scattered around my room such as clothes and random art supplies... The writing on the colored pencils caught my eye.
"Prismacolor.....that company won't be here any time soon." I packed the pencils into my suitcase. Once that was done I lugged my suitcase through the trap door in my room and down to the lair. 

Erik was getting ready himself, he was looking in another direction and didn't seem to notice me staring. God he was beautiful, it's too bad he's stubborn as hell. Erik never did tell me his full back story but then again I guess I didn't have to know. 

"He's so-"

"Sally?! How long have you been standing there?" Erik gasped turning around. Oh my god, was I about to say he's so handsome out load?! I felt myself blushing and Erik stood there confused.

"Uh sorry! Just wanted to check in...." Once I said that I immediately ran away. As I ran up an exit I started to scream inside my head.

Sally?! Be careful! You can't go saying and thinking like that! That time is over....you can't be with him...

Of course, what was I thinking. Sally! Never let your heart rule your brain!! I felt little tears roll down my cheeks but I quickly wiped them away. What the hell Sally?! When I reached the surface once again I found everyone getting ready for the show. Meg was running about along with the other dancers, it was full on preparation mode. I quickly blended in with the crowd.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show time. It's actually show time...

No one seemed to notice me slip away after the other chorus members got into their positions, well that's what I thought. As I was walking away from the stage I turned my head and found none other then, you guessed it, Eadred and Aden. The idiots thought they were being sneaky, pff please. Once I was back stage I stopped in tracks and spun around to face them.

"What is it with you two?! It's been several months and thought it was clear enough last time what happened you touched me." I said it their faces. Again, Eadred and Aden came closer to me.

"Sally, sally you have to be quiet," He put his finger to his lips. "A show's about to start.."

"What are you gonna do without your "Phantom" here? Hurt us? Oh, but you can't because your too friendly, innocent, and such a lady.." Aden said in my ear, his breath was awful; it smelt of alcohol and cheap tobacco. My eyebrows furrowed.

"One's correct," I looked down and kneed them both in the crouch. "The other two not so much." And I skipped away.

"Assholes."

___________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry this took way too long, I'm not even gonna make an excuse. The next chapter will be longer. See you then!

If you could be any fictional character who would it be? (only choose one)

What is Erik's mother's name? (You can't use the internet. Sorry.) Hint: Graveyard