Hey I Love You-No Don't Faint!

Lots of singing in this chapter, but whatever. Enjoy!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Erik's P.O.V

As Christine walked toward me, she looked entranced like she was walking into an unknown mist. I simply let out my hand for her to grab it, when she did my heart leaped. I will lead her to my home and show Christine my love for her though music. We walked down the corridor and my angel began to sing,

"In sleep he sang to me,

In dreams he came.

That voice which calls to me

And speaks my name.

And do I dream again?

For now I find,

The Phantom of the Opera is there

Inside my mind!" Glancing back at her then looking forward again, I sang with her.

"Sing once again for me,

Our strange duet.

My power over you

Grows stronger yet.

And though you turn from me

To glance behind,

The Phantom of the Opera is there

Inside your mind" Once we got to the gondola I helped her get in and rode across the lake. And Christine began to sing once again.

"Those have seen your face

Draw back in fear.

I am the mask you wear..."

"It's me they hear!"

"Your spirit and my voice

In one combined!

The Phantom of the Opera is there

Inside my mind!"

Now for a test, I command her to sing and she obeyed. Higher and higher the pitch went as if there was no limit. I smiled with satisfaction, her voice is pure perfection- she is perfection. When Christine reached her highest note she stopped. She passed. I helped her out of the gondola and her eyes gazed at my strange home.

Sally's P.O.V

It's so obvious I can't believe I've been so stupid. Erik is the angel of music and I hope Christine knows Erik's other identity, I should ask her. But Sally you have no right to get in Erik's business, what Erik is going to tell her? That's true but I want to confirm this information with Erik that he is The Angel of Music.

The backstage was still completely crowded so no one noticed me walk into the Prima Donna's dressing room. Hopefully Christine left with Raoul, I opened the door to find it completely empty. Good her and Raoul left- the mirror is slide aside. Erik took her, I didn't know whether I should be happy that he can express his love for her now or worried that he doesn't know what he's doing. I've made up my mind I should check on them. I walked down the dark hallway and saw like 10 rats, ew. Since I've walked these corridors several times by now I knew where all the traps were.

When I arrived at the lake and I realized they took the one gondola. God damn it. I guess it's time to swim.

I dipped my foot into the water. OH MY GOD THAT'S COLD! Trying to avoid the extreme cold I plunged my body into the water. Swimming is a hassle in my opinion but it's the one way to get across so too bad. I began to swim across the cold lake and after about two minutes of swimming I spotted Erik singing the song I recommend to Christine. He looked so happy and peaceful and suddenly Christine fainted when see saw something but I couldn't tell what it was. Still trying to stay quiet I noticed Erik pick up Christine and place her on the swan bed. I swam closer to land so I could get out of these cold waters, but Erik saw me. His face showed no express at all once he spotted me.

"What are doing here Sally?" He asked still looking emotionless as a rock.

"Trying to get out of this water." I answered keeping back my fear that he might be angry. Erik helped me out and gave me a blanket. I immediately wrapped the soft, warm blanket around me.

"I'll ask again, what are you doing here."

"I had a suspicion that you were Christine's new tutor and I was correct. Why didn't you tell me? Do you not trust me?"

"I trust you just I was scared what you would think of me if I told you." Erik's voice trailed off at the end like he was embarrassed or something.

"Erik, I already know that you love Christine. If you are teaching her how to sing it's fine what does it matter. It's okay, I was just worried that you didn't know what you were doing. But in my opinion you shouldn't disguise yourself as her angel of music and you should just be yourself."

"You wouldn't understand. Now can you please leave me in peace?" Erik sat down next to his organ and looked over his sheet music. He nervous and he wanted to be left alone. Should I tell him about Raoul? No, I can't it would destroy him.

"Could I have a ride?" I asked since I was not going to swim across that freezing lake again.

"Oh I apologize, I forgot." He sat up and his cheeks were flaming, it was kinda cute, Erik helped me step into his gondola and we were off.

I glanced at Erik but he simply looked forward.

Good Luck with Christine Erik....

____________________________________________________________________________________

Well there you have it. I really hoped you guys liked this chapter, remember to comment or vote!!!

If you like superheros, who is your favorite?