Chapter 6-I am a Dragon you have unleashed!

Salem's POV

Salem was sitting on her chair, watching the grimm coming out the pool of darkness while watching the whole scene that's happening in WF base. She begin to knowing about Yang's new powers and how did she obtained that raw power of hatred.

"Yang Xiao Long. so that's your name blondie" she said mumbling herself and snickers a bit.

Adam and Yang POV.

Adam, the high-leader of white fang was ready to end her once and for all since beacon academy. He pulled out his Wilth and Blush and start slashing 3 red energy strikes towards to the blondie dragon girl.

Yang somehow smirked as she moves left and right to dodge the moonslice strikes. she then blows the dragon fire towards Adam from her mouth.

Adam dodged it by moving out the chair and it exploded it. He slashed 5 energy strikes more. "Where's your courage yang!? You're just a another human scums like your friends weiss and ruby! Especially blake!" He said to her while slashing the moonslice at Yang.

Yang dodged as she remembers the names that adam killed and she growls angrily, her eyes glows redder and she runs towards adam and gave him a powerful dragon punch at his face.

Adam crashes to the ground but lands in both feet, holding his weapon. "It ends now Yang!" He slashing the huge red energy strike at Yang so it can hit her in one slash. "YOUR JUST A COWARD LIKE BLAKE" He slashed down, delivers a powerful red energy strike at Yang before he runs towards her and slash her down.

When the smoke clears, He saws The dragon grabs his sword then looks at him in those hatred, burning red dragon eyes and said those words. "Gotcha" her dragon arm glows a flames and punch the sword, breaking his weapon.

Adam saw his weapon broke and felt shocked

Adam saw his weapon broke and felt shocked. he realizes that this..is the end of his life.

"My Turn." She said as her eyes glows redder and begin to rapidly punching him to his face then grabs the broken sword and stabbed his gut. then she grabs him, spins him faster to throw the bull to the wall hard. she growling angrily and demonically as her dragon fist glows dark flames. she screams in rage as she speed towards the bull and punch him really hard, sent flame shockwaves and blasting the windows.

Adam felt weaken, defeated and much hurt now. he felt his bones broke and he slowly getting up. he looked at the blondie that's now the true dragon. "w-what are you?" he said to her in weak voice.

Yang walked towards to the bull, holding his broken weapon and grabbed his throat to stare at the man who took everything from her, the man who cut her arm and tortured her for months. now she's getting her revenge. "I am Yang Xiao Long. I am a Dragon you have unleashed adam! With this power, I CAN RIP AND TEAR THEIR BONES AND BLOOD!" she said angrily as she raised the sword and slash his neck.

Adam gagged as his neck begin to ripping slowly and his head fell off. his blood spills everywhere on Yang and his body dropped.

Yang had done it. she finally killed him. she got her revenge. The white fang are no more. She can begin her total destruction on everyone who was part of beacon attacks. She looked at her hands covering in blood. she realize that she finally unleashed her monster. She let out a Dragon Roar, a Huge Roar.

"ROARRRRRRRRRRRR"