Chapter 5- Yang vs. Hazel

KAR EN TUK -Sentinels
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
Hazel starts charging towards to the raging dragon and delivers 2 punches at her with lighting punch to shock her.

Yang glows redder wasted no time as she dodged quickly and punch his gut really hard with the dragon fist. She then kicked him again with the dragon powerful kick to sent him crashing to the wall

Hazel gets up and cracking his neck to gain upper handed. "You're one tough girl. but you're still weak" he said to her as he charged towards her and punch her 3 times with punch blows and grabs her head, throwing her to the wall.

Sun dragon got crashed to the wall and she growls softly as she blasted the debris that's buried her and she runs towards her as her fist glowing red and orange flames and punch him with the fire sun dragon fist but he grabbed her fist in split second.

He slowly clenched it and she grunting in pain to feel her knuckles cracked and he throws her to the ground. Adam watched Hazel winning the fight against Yang as he let out a evil smirk. "Finish her Hazel!" He said to him, telling him to finish her off.

He nod slightly as he pulled out 2 crystals and stabbed his shoulders, he felt his muscular and grows big, became like a hulk. "raahhhhh"

 He charged towards her with full speed ahead and grabbed Yang and smashed her to the ground and punching her 5 times with the big fists

He charged towards her with full speed ahead and grabbed Yang and smashed her to the ground and punching her 5 times with the big fists. then he grabbed her again and this time, he throws her to the wall and grabs a huge debris, throws it at yang.

Yang got hit by a huge debris and felt weaken a bit. She became to lose her form as she getting beaten by Adam's henchmen. she getting up weakly as she looked at him who's walking towards him.

"Hahaha. Look at you little girl. you're a little bug to squash. now time to finish you off. with your death, i will find peace" He said while walking towards to the sun dragon and ready to finish her off.

Yang thought this could be the end of her but she got one thing under her sleeves. she punched her gut really hard as she coughed blood. she begin to feel the rage now coursing to her blood pressures.

Yang's eyes are now blood dragon eyes as she punched him in the face really hard and sent him to the ground. She roared as she becoming a berserker and her blood now running high.

Her right arm is glowing redder, burned by hatred and rage

Her right arm is glowing redder, burned by hatred and rage. she runs towards Hazel and punched him in the face and to his torso like a doomslayer style. Hazel felt his bone cracking from her punches and she grabbed his arm, breaks it. He screams in pain and she grabbed the other arm of hazel, this time she ripped it.

Hazel screams in pain and Blood spills everywhere from his torn left arm. He looked at her one last time with the wide face.

Yang felt disgusted to see his scared face and she grabbed his head, stabs his both eyes with her two thumbs and start slowly ripping his body in half. his blood is on her and she roared loudly, marking her victorious on her battle against Hazel.

Adam felt stunned of how strong she is. Yang is not a ordinary girl anymore. she's now a completely full and demonic dragon fueled by anger and hatred. Yang slowly looked at the man she will finally get her hands on... the man he cut her arm in Beacon. the man...who took everything she ever love. She said in her words to Adam.

"You're Next...Adam"