Chapter 1-The Dragon Unleashed

The Blondie Girl named Yang Xiao Long, a Sister of Ruby Rose and have friends like Weiss and Blake. together they formed a team called Team RWBY and met so many friends in Beacon. After Fall of Haven, Her team..was gone. Her sister was killed by Cinder right in front of her big sister, Blake was finished by Adam's Moonslice and Weiss was brutally killed by mercury and emerald. Her friends were executed and her dad was killed by Raven. Cinder and the others successfully claimed the relic of knowledge and white fang had captured her.

*Few Months Later*

Yang is now alone, being tortured by guards every day except weekends. Adam always go pay a visit and talk of how weak she is. today is the special day for The White Fang, it's the day they will plan to invade Atlas. Adam comes downstairs to see his favorite prisoner and the door was opened. He sees The Blondie-Girl looked down chained and bleeding a little from her back.

"Hello Student of Beacon

"Hello Student of Beacon. or should i say, The former member of Team RWBY. It's been few months since we attacked you and your little friends at Heaven." He said to Yang whos still not talking or looking at him. He opened the cage door and lifted her head up to look at him "Look at you. You're powerless, lifeless, weakling girl who lost everything that is part of you. This is how your life is going to be. Stuck in the cell forever and spend as prisoner for the rest of your life" He said in the evil chuckle and pushed her head away. He walked away as the cage door close, leaving her prisoner room.

Yang couldnt bear to see how The White Fang treated her like this. They had tortured her for the past few months and took everything she ever love. Her friends, Her family and even her true love Blake Belladonna, who died by the hands of that abusive mad-man. Now..She felt something..that's boiling inside her. Her vain were pumping rapidly like a heart-beat. She felt this new type of raw power that's coursing her.

It was a Dragon Rage. She can feel it inside of her growing and growing of all the pains that they did to her. She felt it so good...she wanted to come out. She wanted it that beast to come out. She wanted it to unleashing the new side of her.

Her Eyes are now dark red and her nails cracking and grows sharper, dragon claws and her teeth changed to sharped and deadly fangs. Her muscular grows stronger and even dragon tattoos appeared on her both arms to make her as badass. She can feel the new side of her slowly coming out and her memories were flashing in her, giving her of all flashbacks of her friends and familes, even Her dad Taiyang, Her mom Raven who abandoned her and Her stepmom Summer Rose.

She roared...really loud. It was the roar of the dragon and her aura burst out in raging dark flames, her chains are broken. Her Wrath begins as The Rage of the Dragon