Chapter 2-The Rage

Yang roared like a dragon, no

Yang roared like a dragon, no.. it's a demon dragon and her chained is now broken. She unleashed the beast within her and the new side of her. She grabs the bar of the cell door and breaks it, throwing to the wall and coming out.

Two Guards hears the huge bang and coming down the stairs. Then they come to her cell room and it appears no sight of Yang. They turned on their flashlights and looked around to find her. All sudden, blood dripping down to them and they all looked up and they spotted a blondie dragon

"Fresh...Meat" She jumped out the ceiling and grabs one guard of white fang and bite his neck really hard, he screaming in pain and she ripping his head off and blood spilling all over her. she grabs the head and crushing the brain, making a huge blood splatting.

One guard was whimpering in fear to see her torn his limps and shaking heavily, felt afraid that she will ate him. As he about to call Adam about Yang being free. She went full speed at him and grabs his arm and torn it apart. He screaming in pain as his right arm torn and spilling blood.

Yang begin to loving rip people's apart. this is her new side of her. Her hunger grew her insanity of killing and goring. She grabs his gut with her powerful death claws and rips his torso. His guts and organs comes out and drops all over the floor. She grabs the Guards head and bites his brain, ripping the head off and spit it next to the other dead guard. she swallows the amounts of blood and grab the heart of the white fang guard and begin to squish it, drinking and eating the blood and flesh of him.

Yang roared for a nice kill and a nice sweet revenge for the torture she had endure for few months. She sniffed the scenes of white fang and Adam Taurus. She growling in blood rage and runs faster in all four like a wolf. Ready for more rip and tear..ready for killing all the white fang.