Chapter 4- Dragon's thirst

This is not Rage. This is my sadness on fire fueled by anger and emotional -Yang Au
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉

The Dragon had unleashed upon hell on Adam's personal guards to fight through to his throne to confront him.

Meanwhile in Adam's Throne, 2 guards rushes to him without warning. "High-Leader! She had broke her cell, attacking our guards." He said to him as Adam gets up with the widen and angry look on his face. Then They all saw a red-eye figure slowly coming out the shadows. That Figure...is Yang. Her claws dripping blood from the guards she had kill and slowly licking it.

Adam looked at the blonde girl who's now a complete rampaging monster. he never seen this demon thats been inside her before. He smirked like he's never afraid of her. "So Yang..You really think i should be afraid of you with this newfound powers of yours. since when you became such a coward like blake since beacon" He said to the dragon, Yang kept looking at him with those blood-red eyes and felt emotionless, never having flashbacks about what happened in beacon. all she felt is anger and rage of the dragon.

"Huh..so much of not speaking me arent you yang?" Adam said to her in such a agonizing voice. "Maybe you forgot when we set up when you and your little friends entered haven and we have to..kill them off and my love blake because shes nothing but a scumbag" Adam saids to her, saying about what happened to Haven which make Yang pissed off as she gripping her strong hands so hard and her eyes glows redder.

"You think i'm that stupid adam

"You think i'm that stupid adam... you think that i should be dead when you captured me, tortured me for months after months! Now you look at the dragon you have unleashed. and i will rip your pathetic faction that so-called White fang and tear every body you ever had!" Yang said to him in such a demonic voice, her new voice.

Adam laughs evilly as he got a another plan to get rid of his enemy "So be it yang... Why not you faced my biggest ally." He whistled to his ally and he coming out the shadows. "Yang...Meet Hazel" Hazel cracked his neck and knuckles as he looked at yang coming down the stairs.

"You must be Yang Xiao Long that adam told me all about you

"You must be Yang Xiao Long that adam told me all about you. I will gladly to break every bones you ever had and soon, i will watch him cut your another arm" Hazel saids to yang as he cracked his knuckles and neck, get in his fighting position and so to the dragon.

Adam watched Hazel and Yang go head to head on the most bloodiest battle ever...