Chapter 7- goodbye.. my friends

Salem had watched everything that Yang ever did. Adam and Hazel are now officially dead, The White Fang is no more. She look completely a bit stunned and shocked of how powerful that yang ever become. she was fear that This blondie dragon will hunt her soon.

"Yang had finally killed Adam

"Yang had finally killed Adam... im impressed of her new tricks she had and much powerful then grimms. If she had this new power, then she will be my opponent to face her. be prepared...Yang Xiao Long" She said with the evil smile on her face, having a new plan to destroy Yang and take her new powers to make the grimms much powerful.

Few Months Later....

It's been Few Months since Yang had unleashed her new form and killed Adam, destroying the White Fang. There she stood in the cliff where 3 stones were built. the 3 stones of her friends. Blake, Ruby and Weiss. They were so much meant in her life. even though Ruby is her sister, Weiss and Blake were like a family to her. Team RWBY was like a family to her. now... she's all alone. She lost everything that she cares. Her sister, Her friends. Team RWBY is gone... Yang is now all alone.

The Blondie placed flowers of her fallen friends who died, sacrificing for Her. Yang slowly tearing up and looking down, gets down onto her knees. softly crying in sorrow and grief

"Red Like Roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest"

Yang remembers all of her memorable moments with her sister, her little sister Ruby Rose. They both raised together with Taiyang and Summer, been selected by Opzin and be part of Beacon Academy. They even formed Team RWBY with Weiss and Blake. They even met so many friends they ever had. she also remembers she reunited her since the fall of beacon.

"White is cold and always yearning Burdened by the Royal test"

Yang Remembers her memorable moments with Weiss. She met her back in beacon and weiss was kinda annoying to her but she was a amazing friend to her. After Beacon falls, Yang was devastated about weiss and they both reunited after meeting Raven.

"Black the beast descends from shadows"

Blake Belladonna... This was Yang's everything to her life. Yang had true feelings about Blake since adam cut her arm. Yang felt broken when she left her and Yang had so much true potential for Blake. Yang Loved her so much in her life...

"Yellow beauty burns...Gold"

With one single tear drop, Yang slowly gets up and still looking down in sorrow. She said with emotional word.

"Goodbye...my friends"

Yang then walking away, with the grief and sorrow of her friends passing and her team is dissolved. She will never..see them again. but..Her Redemption had begun.