Chapter 1

No ones pov

It happend within a blink of an eye. Everyone was still taking in the events that had just happend. The whole school had to witness it. Was it their kidnapping? Or their deaths? Neither one of those were anywhere near appealing. But why both? Why when the day was just as good as it was.
Midoriya was filled with uttered hatred and sadness. He felt as though it was his fault, that he just stood there and did nothing. 'All might was quirkless for gods sake and he still did something! Why couldn't i?'
That sentence ran through everyone's head a million times.
Seeing both of them get pulled into the void of something unexplainable, even Todoroki misses his father after the sudden events.
Everyone was ordered to get inside the school. No one had the right mind to argue. 
Everyone was in the auditorium, listening, waiting, practically begging to  hear something good.
Principle Nezu came to the mic with more than just a sad face. " Now......I know that what had just happend had stunned everyone, even me. But right now, there's........not much we can do. I have already contacted the police department and hero association about these sudden events." His words were hesitant. He didn't know what else to say, for once. Bakugo had stood up from his place within the auditorium. Tears were threatening to leave his eye lids as he stood there, but for once he did not care that his emotions were showing.
" But, All might!!! We should've helped him!!! He was quirkless! We all know this! So why didn't we do anything?!? Did we just think that magically he'll fix the problem?!? Again?!?" He voice cracked with every word he said.
" Why did we just watch? Did none of you remember the day he became retired?!? You all watched!!! And did what? NOTHING!!!" Bakugo held his face up high as he kept yelling among all of his classmates and more. " He would literally give up an arm and a leg for us.............and what did we do? We. Just. Watched." Bakugo sat down in his place once more and just cried. You could tell that he loved the pure man to pieces, just like the rest of them did. Kirishima went to comfort Bakugo, but he was taken aback. " Don't comfort me!!! I don't need it!!! I don't fuckin.............need it." Bakugo just let Kirishima be there for him.
Everyone couldn't even get a bakugo for showing his emotions. They all loved the pure man, and the fact that he did something and they didn't made the situation a whole lot worse. Midoriya already hit the water wells before bakugo did. Nezu rubbed his faced as he saw the sadness among everyone's faces. " Now, UA, What Bakugo just said, take that in, let it sit there. Yes, because of us All Might and Endeavor are both somewhere we do not know. But this is a lesson no one should have to suffer in this school again." Nezu took a deep breath in, thats when Midoriya snapped. " Yes! Because of us! Because of us All Might could be in the middle of being tortured. Because of us, he's gone! Because of US, ALL OF THIS COULD'VE BEEN OF AVOIDED!!! BUT WE DID NOTHING!!! We just stood there! We should all be ashamed! Even the teachers! We have no excuse! Because of us, They BOTH could be taking their last FUCKIN BREATH!!!" He was going to say more, but he's had enough. Todoroki grabbed him by the arm and hugged him. Midoriya just kept saying the words ' I'm sorry' over and over again. Nezu looked over to the teachers, even Aizawa was showing his emotions, suppose that's what happens when you let a person into your heart. " No more class for the rest of the month, we all need a break after what had just happened. We will bring them back, i promise you, they'll be back. I don't know how long, but they'll be back. I Dismiss you all back to your dorms. Go."
Everyone had gotten up from their places and went to where they were told to go. Everyone tried to keep themselves together, but the blood on the floor and the damage that had happend on the school, didn't help. At all. Everyone went into their room hoping that tomorrow, has at least something better for them. But class 1-A? They all were together sitting in a circle. Everyone had stopped crying.
" Some one has to say something. Not only was our teacher, but he was a part of our family...." Uraraka sighed as she wiped away a tear. " We need to find him. We can't just sit here." " But thats the thing shitty hair! There's not a fucking clue where he could be! Not where he was taken! Shit, even Endeavor doesn't give us any clues!" Bakugo huffed. " We can't just expect that we'll look and he'll be there!" Bakugo said once more. " Lets just hope that he's still breathing with that lung of his." Bakugo said as he got up from his place. " We can only wait for something to give us a clue, other than that, there's nothing we can do. But he better be alive, just like you said Midoriya, he promised that he'd live. He better keep that promise for all of us." He sat himself down next to kirishima. Midoriya was shocked to hear his name come out of his mouth. But it would've been great to tell All Might, to tell him that their rivalry has gotten them closer. But he can't. wAit......HIS PHONE!!! Midoriya jumped from his place to his room and grabbed him phone. " what are you doing?" Ashido asked him. " Just, come on..." he pressed call underneath the name All Might!😊
The ringing was deafing to him. "Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease..." and the phone picked up. " ALL MIGHT!!! WHER-" " Shhhh" the voice on the other end of the call didn't sound like him but he waited. " A-all Might? Are you there?" Everyone shut the fuck up and waited. " Face time him idiot!!!" Bakugo yelled. But the phone beat him to it, the face time showed darkness. But he picked up. " All Might?" Midoriya put his phone on the table for everyone to see. They all waited and waited and waited. They kept hearing noises and loud banging noises. " Come on old man! You have us all worried as shit for you!!!" Bakugo yelled at the phone.
Thats when the phone shifted. Showing nothing but a face, not one recognize it.
" Your Symbol Of Peace, is gone. All Might, is gone. The No. 1 Hero, is gone. Endeavor is gone." The voice sounded nothing like All might or Endeavor.
" W-what?" Midoriya was barely able to get that out of his mouth. " They. Are. Gone." and the call ended.
"No.....no...........nonononononononononono........NO!!!" Midoriya screamed at the very top of his lungs.
" No...."

Ayyyyeeeeeee!!! New Story up and running! First chapter, don't know the rest! Hope you stay for the ride of this story. I don't see myself discontinuing it at all so yah!
-Unitylegend