Special Voted On Chapter (Description Below)

Hey guys, remember when you voted on a special 'aftermath' chapter? :)

Well guess what, as a Christmas present to you all (it's the best I got lol) I'm releasing this special chapter!!!

Now some of you voted for different things, and there was one winner, which happened to be the 'stuck on a deserted island' theme. Well, I decided to release it today and make it a little bit of everything!!! :D just call this chapter your own little free humidifier ;) If you get what I mean...

BTW, before we start, I'd like to say that I am currently writing this on my phone, so forgive me if the paragraphs are a little short or you find more than a few grammar errors. ^~^ I am on vacation right now in Hawaii and any free time I have I just go on my Wattpad app and type up a few paragraphs. Anyway, enjoy (;

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

-PART ONE-

***SEREN'S P.O.V***

"Hold on babe, we're almost there." My eyes were shrouded in darkness and silk as Erai guided my body to who knows which room of the house.

"You said that the last few turns." I said tiredly. "Are you taking me to some dark alley slum to murder me? I feel like that would be the only reasonable excuse of walking around so much."

I felt a light kiss on the top of my head, followed by a deep chuckle. "Hm, no. I just don't want you to know which room you're in right now." He skillfully guided my body like a ribbon to wherever he pleased.

I didn't really object to the idea at first, I thought he had something else in mind. But seeing how we were apparently playing some sort of 'follow the leader' game, I could see that 'something else' wasn't on the dinner menu.

"Alright, stop." He guided me to a gentle stop, and let go of me as he moved ahead of me, the sound of something flicking and clicking could be heard less than 5 feet ahead of me.

"Alright... Ready?" He was now in front of me, his arms on my hips as I smirked. "Actually I've been ready this whole time. I mean for something else of course.... This better be just as good, or I swear to-"

The blindfold had suddenly been pulled off and Erai's cocky grin was the first thing I saw. He looked down at me like he was planning something ever so great and mysterious. "Oh trust me, it is. Look." He stepped aside and I could see that we were in the kitchen, right next to the nicely set up table with two long white candles standing on both sides of a little red box with white ribbon tied neatly around it.

I gasped as I slowly approached the little box, and looked back at Erai. "Erai... Did you do all this... For me?"

"Well I obviously didn't do it for myself. Now go on, take it." He flashed me a confident grin, and I could feel light tears starting to prick my eyes as I smiled back joyfully.

I carefully picked up the box and pulled the white ribbon off as my eyes devoured the sight of the elegant box, while my mind was racing with thoughts and images of what could be inside. A bracelet, a ring, a necklace, or a...

"Uh, what is this..?" I asked with confusion as I opened the box and found 2 little pieces if paper folded inside. "Are these I.O.U slips? Oh my God, if they are I'm going to kick your ass!" Suddenly all romantic ans joyful feelings sucked out of me while the years in my eyes dried up like the Sahara desert.

"Haha calm down Seren, you haven't even looked at what they say! Go on, read them." He crossed his arms and he just reassuringly smiled at me. I stared at him with a solemn frown. "Open and read them already." He just rolled his eyes and I sighed as I took one piece of paper and slowly opened it.

"One ticket to Milan. All expense paid, 5 star resort room reserved just for you and the guy standing next to you for a whole 2 weeks! Admit one." I read the little slip of paper out loud in a dull voice, and after a moment of silence, I turned and faced Erai again. "Did you pay a little kid to make these as a joke?"

"What?" He asked as he scoffed. "I made these myself, just so you know, and ill also have you know those are real. Well I mean not purchase real, but more of a 'I put my whole heart into it' real. I figured you would have liked my way better than the  ordeal at a regular airport when they discover I don't technically 'exist' due to lack of social security, an I.D and and so on." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in closer to him. "Happy birthday." He kissed me as he whispered hotly onto my lips.

And despite myself, I kissed him back wholeheartedly. "So..." I pulled away as I smirked up at him. "If we aren't flying there by plane, how exactly are we getting there? You going to sprout wings from your ass?"

"I think you're forgetting the whole Djinni thing." He stepped away from me and held his arms wide open. "I'll take you there. By magic."

"So you're going to poof us there..." I said as I tapped my chin. "Yeah, no. I don't know much about Djinn or their magic, but you do. You're used to spoofing around places you probably shouldn't be, I'm not. Human, remember?"

"Babe, that's not a problem, trust me. Just close your eyes, and count to three. I'll have us there by two." He leant in close to my face again and gave me a mishcevious grin that made him look incredibly sexy. It was getting harder and harder to say no to him.

"But... I dint even have my stuff packed or anything." That was my final attempt to play on my doubts, but once again it seemed like Erai always had a solution.

"Don't worry about it." He traced his thumb around my bottom lip and grinned. "You won't need your clothes for what's going to happen once we get there."

My eyes widened with surprise as I just blushed slightly and smiled. "Fine. Just get us there quick."

Erai pulled me in even closer and pressed my head against his chest. "Close your eyes, I want it to be a surprise."

I did as he asked and just closed my eyes, taking in a breath as I was doing so. I heard Erai snap his fingers, and a warm gust of wind blew my hair over my shoulder as the sound of ocean waves surrounded us, and the feeling of warm and crumbly sand was right underneath our feet.

I opened my eyes and was immediately greeted by the sight of a tropical beach. Crystal blue waters, light golden sand, sea shells all around the beach, Palm trees with coconuts in them and even a nice side of ocean smell.

"Uh... Erai..." I stepped away from him and looked around the entire unknown place. "I didn't know Milan looked like this..." I said confused. Erai was also looking around, looking even more confused than I was. "Erai?"

"Haha, oh, uh..." He sheepishly scratched the side of his face and smiled at me with a guilty look on his face. "It doesn't."

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked as I crossed my arms and looked at him sternly while he just laughed nervously.

"This... Isn't Milan." He admitted while he scratched his head sheepishly. "What? Then where the hell are we?"

"A deserted island..."