Chapter Eight

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

-VampireRoses1223

[ QUICK LITTLE NOTE- For those of you that are wondering how you pronounce Erai's name, it's like this;

E like it is, E. And rai like it rhymes with fry! Hope this helped! :) ]

"Mmm..."

I had been peacefully asleep, feeling the warmth of the blanket surround my exposed skin. But now I felt a new warmth creep over my stomach, snaking up even higher.

My body stretched a little, making me roll over on my back and expose more of my stomach through the soft material of my tank top.

"Wake up, or your going to be late..." I heard a breathy whisper in my ear, and my eyes shot open. I immediately a snapped my head to where the voice was coming from, and I saw familiar black hair accompanied by familiar blue eyes, and that signature smirk can undoubtably belong to only to one person.

"Erai..?" I asked tiredly, closing my eyes half way. Wait a minute... "Erai!"

My eyes shot fully open again, this time I was fully conscious. "What are you-?!"

"Good morning master." He planted a soft butterfly kiss on my neck, and I put my hands on his chest to push him away, but I paused when I noticed his arms were some place they shouldn't be.

I traced his arms with my hands, and found them tightly wrapped around my stomach, which was visible due to my tank top being pushed up so high that even the lower part of my bra was visible.

"Get off of me!" I once again kicked him to the ground, and he fell with a loud (and painful sounding) thump. "Serves you right you pervert!" I huffed, tightly wrapping the blanket around my self and rolling over, trying to fall asleep again.

"Relax, I wasn't going to do anything. I was just trying to wake you up." A voice suddenly spoke in front of me, and when I opened my eyes Erai was already lying in front of me on my bed again. Oh right, I forgot he was a djinni...

"You know, you could of just called my name. And secondly, who allowed you to get on my bed?" I asked irritated, already feeling like I should just kick him out again. But this time out of the house. For good.

"I could have, but I'd rather call out your name for other reasons." He winked at me, and I rolled my eyes. "And I just figured you wouldn't wake up from me just calling your name. Your a heavy sleeper."

I was going to retort something, but I realized that he was actually right. I was a heavy sleeper.

"Alright, you've done all you're good for, now go away." I attempted to close my eyes, but as soon as I was about to he scooted even closer to me, and grabbed my hands with his own.

"I know the clothes I chose are really comfortable, but you have to wake up... If you'd like I could even help you change." His voice was almost even hypnotic, but I ignored his playful grin.

"Wait, what do you mean the clothes you chose..?" I asked in confusion, lifting the blanket and looking down at myself. "Wait, these aren't the clothes I wore to sleep!" I gasped when I saw myself wearing a skimpy tank top and even sluttier boy shorts . "These aren't even mine!"

"I took it upon myself to change you into more comfortable clothing while you were asleep." He grinned at me evilly and I gasped. "Y-You saw me naked?!"