Chapter Thirty-Four

[VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE :D--- hey you guys, I have some really important news, please PLEASE hear me out :) So after months, seriously some long months of thinking it through and moping over it, I've finally come to a desicion. I am going to publish my book. Now it won't be anything exquisite like Harry Potter or any one of those books that's like in EVERY bookstore, it'd be more like an ebook :) And I want to know if any of my fans would like to buy it. Now it won't be like a crazy amount if money, my guess would be that it'd be $1.99, after all I'm not one of those people looking for money '-' I want people to be able to afford it and be able to keep it forever if they want to, for a reasonable everyday affordable price. But what I really want to know is...

Would you guys be with me on this? '-' I am a little intimidated and nervous, and this is my first time 'publishing' a book. To put it quite frankly I'm scared XD I need you loyalists to hold my hand lol no but seriously, even if you already read my book up to this far, would you still be willing to buy the slightly altered and edited version of 'Make A Wish, Master'? I will fully edit it and make it a more tempting and enjoyable read, but I need you as much as I need this dream ;-; You are the only things making it come true. So after this entire rant... Whose with me?!?! >:D ...sorry I got carried away.)

***SEREN'S P.O.V***

We sat in the car in silence, large storm clouds rolling in above us and making little droplets of rain pelt against the windshield. I nervously held my hands together in my lap, a feeling of uneasiness filling my stomach and making me want to just yank the car door open and run all the way back to Sinclair's, even if I would get pneumonia on the way back.

Amelia paid no mind to me, she just kept driving onward to wherever she was going, a grim expression in her youthful and beautiful face. I looked over at her several times throughout the car ride but she hasn't looked at me even once.

With a lot of quiet time to think to myself, I finally decided to break the silence. "So... 0062320..?" My voice cracked and it sounded a lot more nervous than I expected it to be, and I quickly cleared my throat and looked down.

Amelia didn't speak for a couple of seconds, she just kept silently driving on, but she suddenly turned her head and looked at me, and I could tell there was a little sign of remorse in her eyes. "I..." She sighed a long dreary, worn out sigh, and looked back to the road. "Yes."

"What does it mean..?" I once again summoned up the courage and asked another question. I felt as if it was almost wrong to ask, but in my state of utter confusion, I knew that I had to.

"I was hoping to talk about it once we had gotten to my home, but... I suppose this is all rather strange isn't it?" She smiled tiredly as she just kept staring onto the road.

I remained silent as I stared at her. I hadn't noticed it at first, but her once beautiful and delicate features looked worn out, and her green eyes looked like fathoms of tiredness, wrinkles lining her forehead. She looked like she had aged overnight, the whole process just tiring her out completely.

"Amelia, are you... Alright?" I was careful of how I put it, my concern for her still coming through as I scanned her face. She turned to look at me again, a weak smile playing on her lips. "I've been better. Quite truthfully, I've been more alive."

Her words pondered in my head, replaying a couple of times. She sounded as if those words had a lot more meaning behind them than I could actually fully understand, and suddenly the atmosphere in the car changed yet again.

A heavy aura filled the car, and I had a strange feeling that Amelia knew a lot more than she was letting on. Something wasn't adding up, and I bet Amelia knew exactly what.