Chapter Seventeen

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

-VampireRoses1223

[Author's Note: Okay, #1, I apologize for the typo I made in the previous chapter (and if you don't know what I'm talking about, good lol, I made sure I fixed it so I wouldn't be able to shame myself any longer XD) I meant to type Jake instead of Erai, but jumping back and forth between two names confused me for a minute there haha, and #2, you sly dogs you XD I read a lot of "Don't talk" comments... ;) And I'm guessing it's NOT for the sake of standing her ground. But worry not, you'll get what you want soon enough XD Or should I say, Erai does ;) ]

"Wait, start talking about what?!" I tried to push myself out from under him, but he put his hands right in front of my shoulders, blocking them from moving away. "I already told you how I knew that! I already said that I went to the Griffin Library!"

"How did you find out about it though? The internet? The librarian?" He pressed on further, and I just stared at him in confusion. Why the hell was he so intent on making me talk about it???

"Uh, no... It so happened to be a book. Nothing too special, old..." I began recalling information I read in the book. "It wasn't all too informing, but apparently I was wrong."

Erai was quiet, and just observed my face, as if trying to figure out whether I was lying or not. "Are you sure that's how you got ALL your information..? From a book..?"

My eyes widened, and I felt as if he was inside my mind for a minute. Was he suspicious that I went to Estelle..? Or better yet maybe he already knows I went to her and is just trying to get me to admit it.

"Yeah, I'm sure..." I said hesistantly, and Erai scowled down at me, and slowly began to climb off of me. I almost sighed in relief, and just clutched my towel. Seeing how he flipped out over me going to a fricken library, I think it might be best to keep going to Estelle a secret.

Erai got off the bed and ran a hand through his hair. "What'd it say?" He asked curiously, and I just scoffed. "You're a Djinni, shouldn't you already know what the book has to say about one?"

He cracked a side smile, and stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Hm, I guess you're right. I kind of got worked up over nothing."

Over nothing? Me learning how to kill him is 'nothing'? What kind of other information is more important than learning how to kill a fucking Djinni with its secret weakness?!

"Sorry about that by the way." He regained his old self, smirk included. "I kind of got carried away. And sorry about charming your boss into hiring me."

"What? You charmed him?!" I asked in disgust. "Please don't tell me that means you made out with him..."

"Oh, about that..." He sheepishly smiled. "I lied when I said you have to kiss them after you've hypnotized them. I only do that to you."

"What?!" I jumped up from the bed, punching him in the arm. "You jackass! Considering you said you charmed me twice, does that mean you've kissed me both times?!"

"Yep." He smirked, licking his lips. "Actually, that's two from me, and one from you." I blushed crimson as my eyes widened.

"What! I have never kissed you forcefully before!" I yelled defensively, and he chuckled. "Oh that's right, as I recall you seemed to have called it 'CPR'."

"That's because it WAS CPR you pervert!" I blushed as I felt my face heat up instantly. He laughed at my reaction and just grinned from ear to ear.