Chapter Twenty-Nine

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

-VampireRoses1223

[Author's Note: Hey guys, this is nothing too important, I just wanted to say sorry that this chapter is going to be short. It's al I can squeeze out right now, but I promise the next chapter is going to be longer, and... Better ;)]

Erai was standing in the doorway, with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face. His eyes went from me, to the empty music box on his bed, and then back to me as his smirk widened.

"So... Your heart is back in?" He asked in amused tone, and I found myself blushing as an overwhelming nervous feeling erupted in my stomach. Looks like the bird are back...

"I- Uhm..." I clasped my hands together as I felt my face grow hot, too embarrassed to actually admit what had happened.

"I'll take that blush as a yes." He said as he started walking towards me, his arms still crossed, while my face only grew hotter.

"That put aside, why are you in my room? I don't remember giving you permission." He gazed down at me with an evil grin, and I just looked down at my feet in embarrassment.

"Uh... I..." I couldn't finish (or even start) my sentence. I could feel how close he was, and it louder my mind. Now that I had my heart back, suddenly it seems like every emotion has doubled twice in strength.

Suddenly he grabbed my chin, and my eyes widened as I saw a gentle smile on his face. "To be honest... I'm glad your heart is back. I was here the whole time, I was just observing what you were doing in my room. I'm glad I didn't stop you."

I stared into his eyes as he just smiled down at me. "And also... Angel feathers huh?"

I slapped his hand away, and stepped away while turning my back in him quickly to hide my embarrassment. "Shut up."

He burst out laughing, and I felt two arms snake around my waist from behind. "I'm glad you're back." He whispered into my ear, and I felt my heart leap from side to side.

"L-Let go you pervert! And plus, I... I want to say I'm sorry. I... It's just I didn't want to admit it, but... I was wrong." I slowly let the words ease themselves out, creating somewhat of a rocky apology.

"I shouldn't have wished to get my heart removed. But I did. And to be honest, I'm glad I did. I wanted to stop feeling emotions such as hate, or anger, or caring whatsoever, but apparently that wasn't the case... I still felt hatred and anger, but only around you." I smirked up at him, and he just scoffed.

"And also... Sorry for screaming at you back at the fair... Uhm, yeah..." I looked down at my clasped hands, and I felt Erai stroke my hair gently. My eyes widened in surprise,and I looked back up at him only to see a gentle smile on his face.

"And?" He asked expectantly, and I swallowed the glare I was about to give him. I did kinda owe it to him, so...

"And... Thank you of taking me to the fair. I had fun... More fun than I had the first time I ever went to a fair. By the way, the seal's name is Erai."

"Your welcome, but you seriously named that thing after me?" He asked looking at the seal that was still on his bed with a skeptical look. I didn't say anything else, I only smiled up at him. I had my reasons.

"Hmph, well whatever. We both are cute and girls just love us, so I guess it would be a suitable name." He boasted, and I rolled my eyes dramatically. Apparently i wasn't the only one who was back. It was Erai's ego as well. "Plus, I only got,it in ONE try."

"Ok, seriously? Now you're comparing to Ryan?" I asked as I put my hand in my hip and just shook my head at Erai. "I can't believe I even had one ounce if hope."

"What?" He asked defensively. "Say what you want, but you know I'm better than him."

"Your ego is more inflated than a hot air balloon." I rolled my eyes, and Erai burst out laughing. "Say what you want, but you know I'm right."

"Whatever, now if you're done bragging about yourself..." I grabbed the seal and was and to to go around Erai to leave his room, but suddenly he gently grabbed my arm and spun me around. "Actually, not quite."

Suddenly I felt his lips on my own, and his arms encircled around me, grabbing my hips and pulling me more into him as he deepened the kiss.

I just dropped the seal in surprise, and brought my hands up to Erai's face to pull it away from mine, but his kiss turned from passionate to sweet, and I found myself unable to pull away.

My fingers snaked into his silky black hair, and I felt the tips of his hair gently tickling my nose. We pulled away slowly, and gazed at each other for a while. He was smirking of course, but I looked at him in surprise.

The room remained quiet as we both stared at each other, still embraced in each other's arms. I felt a new and hot feeling wash over me, and it made my heart tremble.

I know what I wanted to do.

I crashed my lips against Erai's again, and this time I was the one who was kissing him passionately. My tongue made it's way inside his mouth, and he pulled me up so that my legs were wrapped around his torso.

Oh, fuck it.