☃☃Christmas Secret Santa Present for CaptureAnotherStorm! ☃☃

Merry Christmas Zarissa!!! Here you go, hope you like it!!! Just know...I may or may not have gone a little overboard on this...what with length, and language, and the cheesyness and whatnot, but who doesn't love a bit of a crazy cheesy story, right? ( ≧‿‿≦)

Anyway, enjoy! (and I'm not going to spoil it by telling you who it's about. xDDDD)  

...also, I didn't send this to an editor because I wanted to make sure it go out right on time, so if there are any mistakes, do us a christmas favor and pretend like they're not even there, yeah? ^.^;

☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃

You were sitting in your usual seat, staring at your exam paper, biting your lip. All you had to do was get through this exam, then you were done for the semester, and you could go home to your family in Traverse Town. Just a few more sentences to your essay’s conclusion, then you had to go back and fill in the answers to questions you skipped. You looked up at the clock and sighed. 15 minutes left. You were going to finish, then be stuck there waiting for the clock to tick down to your freedom.

You looked over at Riku, sitting a few rows in front of you, twirling his pen over the knuckle of his pointer finger. Of course he was already finished. You were willing him to look back at you, to see if he could feel your glare on the back of his head, but of course he didn’t. Probably too busy being perfect. You looked the other way and saw Roxas, fiercely scribbling out an answer, and you grinned. At least he was struggling too. You wanted to look around for Sora, but he was somewhere behind you and you figured looking around too much might get you into trouble anyway, so you went back to your exam.

☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃

“Good god, that was hard.” Roxas said, rolling his hand around to stretch his wrist out after writing the essay.

“I’m just happy that class is over.” Riku agreed.

“Me too. Prof. Saïx HATED me.” Sora snickered as he practically skipped out of the lecture hall.

“To be fair, you did have food stains all over every single paper you ever handed in.” You shrugged.

When you handed them in.” Roxas added, a smirk on his face that matched yours.

“Whatever. C’s get degrees.” Sora shrugged, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

“Alright, so what are we doing with the rest of the day?” Riku asked, being the first to get sick of just standing around outside the lecture hall on the third floor of the English building. Radiant Garden University was beautiful, sure, but it’s not like you wanted to hang out there all day.

“I’m probably going back to bed.” Roxas said, looking at his watch and seeing it was still before noon.

“Oh come on Rox, let’s get lunch or something.” Sora sighed. “Chipotle? What do you say, Riku? ≈≈≈≈≈≈? Chipotle?” He began elbowing you both lightly, and you could practically hear his stomach growling at the thought of food.

“Can’t.” You pushed him away from you playfully to get him to stop elbowing you.

“Can’t? Why not?” Sora gushed.

“Yeah, what big plans do you have?”

“Maybe she just wants to sleep.” Roxas threw in and everyone rolled their eyes.

“Shut up Roxas!” You all groaned together.

“I have a gummi ship to catch.” You beamed, already day dreaming about your mothers famous hot chocolate and sugar cookies.