ChApTer 6

• Dedicated to all of my fans on wattpad :)

Adissons POV

I am seriously getting annoyed, this broom can't even clean a spot without putting more dirt on the exact spot.

My beautiful- why am I kidding; I meant wretched step mother always makes me do the dumbest things in the world. There are two teenage girls that live in this house, but she makes one do the work. ALWAYS. I'm pretty sure everyone knows who that one is. Duh. ME.

I finished the bathroom and now I'm doing the living room. Isn't that a good thing though?

I finished cleaning the "hell whole" that she usually uses every two hours when home. I don't usually curse unless I'm pissed, so technically I'm in my bad mood now.

Clover likes to call this time period as my "Exploding session".

Oh, yeah I almost forgot about Clover. She is with One Direction right now, probably trying to get close to Niall. He has a whole lot to deal with, not that she is terrible but when she fans up, she goes nuts. She screams, and won't stop unless I punch her in the arm. The noise that comes out of her mouth is totally hilarious! It's as if she got hit on by a geek, and he is handing her a book called "Love for this geek is with you!" It's so DAMN FUNNY!

Okay, enough with the talking to myself...

now i should continue cleaning or should I say go-through- pain.

Clover's POV

We are right in front of Addison's house right now, and I have to say that throughout he whole car ride.

I. WAS. ABOUT. TO. GO. TURN. FANGIRLISH.

I know that's not a word but hey? Can't a girl ever... have her own dictionary that includes words she created?

I also tried to hint to Niall that I am crazy for him by blushing like crazy right in front of him whenever he spoke to me. Could celebrities be that clueless? I have a crush on you for goodness sakes! Don't you see it?

"Hey Clover, shouldn't you like ring the bell so that she can umm... open the door?" Harry popped out saying.

"Oh, yeah I have the keys. Don't any of you ask why, just be happy because then we could surprise her."

I just had to smile at my comment, like who wouldn't? Oh... I know five idiotic yet hot and famous boys.

"Alright let's go then, shall we princess?" Louis blurted out. We walked up the stairs up to the official door leading to their rooms, etc. Right away Harry decided to knock because it seemed-, actually I don't know why he knocked on to the door that fast.

"Hello? Who's at the door?"

And there is the Addison I know speaking. "Me." I just had to wait for her to open the door to see the surprise. The door slowly opened, and the five boys practically jumped in her home, passing through her.

"What are you guys doing here?" Addi asked.

"Well babe we came to help you." Harry said.

"Don't call me babe, at all. You guys didn't have to come, I'm used to cleaning alone and i barely know you guys."

Time for me to introduce the guys to Addi, well all of them.

"Guys, this is Addison my best friend. Addison, this is One Direction. Harry, Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Niall. You all have met each other at the concert." I stated.

"I guess then... we all could split up and clean the house." Addison said.

" Alright, Zayn go with Addison, Harry with Louis, Niall, Liam, and me."

I swear that moment I saw Harry frown like he was expecting for me to say someone else. I'm sorry but I already chose the partners, and Addison would kill me if I chose him with her.

Do I look like I want to die before my first kiss with Niall?!?! No way.

Zayn's POV

I'm with Addison... I don't know why by I like that thought.

I can tell that she was relieved that she did not get someone else because she smiled.

"Here Zayn, lets go. We have a lot of cleaning to do. Come on! Lets finish fast so we can eat ice cream that I left in the fridge." Addison quickly said as we started cleaning the dining room.

I... love.... her........... voice.

It's just so adorable, and I usually don't say that.

While cleaning I stared into her eyes a lot and he really didn't notice. Her eyes are brownie dark, and i know that cause i love Brownies and know what color the are, also every once in a while they sparkle.

Anyways, that's good she didn't notice because if she did, she might not even want to talk to me at all.

Once we were done we sat down together and ate cookies and cream ice cream. She looked beautiful, even though she ate really fast but who cares.

We even had a contest to see who could eat the fastest and not get a brain freeze... She obviously won.

I hadn't even noticed that the others were here till they interrupted and took the rest if the ice cream.

" Yes... ice cream, but why is there is only one box and not more?" Niall asked.

"Wait... is that a spoon? How could you two do this?" Liam went a little nuts cause we were using a spoon so Addison gave him a fork. She was so generous to give him the fork.

After a few moments, I realized that i honestly don't know what feelings I have for her but all I know is that she is amazing.