ThE AuThOr'S CoMmEntS

• Dedicated to family and friends... :D

No copying, or is it that this story is copywrited? Oh well, you guys know the deeds, nothing can be done to my story or has anything to do with my story at all without the author's permission which is muah... =)

What's up people, i am summerluvr99. I was thinking about how many people LOOVEEE One Direction. However, sadly i am not really a fan of theirs. But, the songs they sing arent that bad... and the stories that wattpaders write, are well breathtaking. I LOVE ALL THE BOOKS WRTTEN BY YOU ALL ABOUT ONE DIRECTION, FOR SOME REASON THESE STORIES MAKE ME SMILE, LAUGH, AND MOST OF ALL LOVE WATTPAD MORE!!!!!!! Therefore, i decided to write a story about one direction, challenging myself if i could write a story as good as everyone else's, and to see if i could entertain all the writers that entertaine with me with their AMAZING stories.

Well, here I go, writing a story about a band I barely know. But, I’ll try to make it entertaining and I will do my research. (Actually, that’s a maybe, I’m VERY LAZY SOMETIMES!!!) Hmmmm…. Good luck fans, (that is if I have any) you are going to read a rollercoaster of a story. Three words for us all…  here we go…