Chapter 7

Harry's POV

Why couldn't Clover say that Addi and i would be partners? Why did it have to be Zayn? I saw Zayn and Addison eating ice cream together and I just wanted to punch him but obviously out of anger. I have never felt like this for any other girl. She just makes me feel.... well too good that words cant even express it. They looked like they liked each other and wanted to spend time with each other. Why can't that be Addi and me?!?!

She is beautiful, yes that she is but her personality is also terrific. I know that I'd didn't know her for long, but hearing the stories of her from Clover made her sound amazing.

Why am I, Harry Styles falling for her? There are other pretty girls out there, but when I see her I just want to snatch her in my arms so no one steals her from me and kiss her.

Am I that wrong for thinking like that? I want her to be mine. Yes. MINE and no one else's.

"Hey Harry? Did you just drift off into space? Come on mate, we are going to play truth or dare. Well we are going to ask the girls if we could play that game. Come on." Louis said.

Truth or dare? Maybe I could end up kissing Addison. We have to play this game.

I started walking to the rest of the group and saw that the boys were getting ready to ask them.

"So... Addison what do we do now?" Liam asked her.

" Why are you asking me? We could do anything that you guys want to do." Addison said.

"Oh, so we can..." I decided to say just to see her reaction while stepping closer to her.

"Eww. No. Not that Harry, that will never happen. EVER." Addison said that practically screaming.

"But you said anything." I carefully said stepping closer and closer.

" All right, step back. She really didn't mean that Harry." Liam said while standing between us.

Why did Liam have to do that? I was just joking.

"I have an idea, we could play truth or dare!" Niall literally yelled.

"Oh thats a great idea! Just kidding. Sorry, I don't want to play that game at all. You all seem like the type of people that would have disgusting dares, well everyone except Liam, and Niall. I think that's your names, sorry I need to get used to you all. We could-"

Addison was about to end her sentence but we all heard a door open and probably from down stairs.

"That must be Jayden. I'm really sorry but this meeting today at my house is going to have to end really fast. She is nuts for you guys, so when you come, just umm... say that you wanted to surprise a lucky fan that went to the recent concert and you chose her. Alright. I guess that is a good excuse. Remember you don't really know me, and by the way she will probably say bad things about Clover and me. Just don't believe all of that. It's never true." Addison quickly whispered.

"Who is Jayden?" Zayn asked.

"She is my really- just my step sister. You'll see how she is." Addison said really fast.

Right then and there stepped in a pretty girl with amazing blue eyes.

"Why is that you're not cleaning?" Jayden said.

"Wait is that One Direction in our living room? I cannot believe this! Why didn't you tell me that they were here you-? Oh my goodness Harry!!!! I love your music and you must have felt so bad while being around my sister and her only annoying friend. Let me finally introduce myself. I'm Jayden Simmons, a huge fan of One Direction, and totally single. I'm pretty sure you were waiting for me anyway." Jayden said.