CHaPtEr 3

I woke up with red eyes that were both very puffy. I can't believe I cried in my sleep... now that was a new thing to me. I got up and did the daily routine of brushing my teeth and then my hair, changing my clothes into something I could wear outside and the rest. I took my iPhone from the side of my drawer thingy/ side table and saw I had a  new message; and it was from Clover.

Hey, I missed you yesterday!!! For some reason when I introduced myself to the band, Harry kept on asking me where " my friend" was!?!? Wierd right? Anyways can't wait to see you at the park... Woo hoo!! See you there in 5 min. xoxo bestie

Oh shit! The park! I got ready to go buy myself breakfast but now I decided to skip breakfast and just go to the park. I took the bird food and walked downstairs. " Hello annoying step sister, had a good nights sleep? I was guessing not. Anyways, ill be outside all day with my peeps and you're probably going with your buds too. Ouch. I forgot you only have one friend... so sad."  She gave me an evil grin and walked away. Then my step mom came in and saw my face and gave me a glare. " Get out from the house now! Aren't you supposed to be with your only friend outside? GO!" she said a little pissed. She must have been dumped again. She was a little less rude today since she was depressed but she would get over him really fast like the rest of her men. All I did though was smile and walk away. There was one thing that i loved about my stepmother- she didn't really care about where i went so i could see clover almost everyday.

Except the days i had to clean the house straight till the night. Anyways, I had my phone, my wallet, and the bird food. I closed the door behind me and put my headphones on that were with my phone. I put the song begging on your knees and walked to the park. The birds were flying and I was staring into the sky the whole time during the walk. I knew the whole path to the park and could go there even if I was blind. I was finally  there because I heard clover calling my name. "Addison!!! Here!" I opened my eyes to see where she was. I slowly walked to her and within a few moments I was there. " Ready to feed the birds?" i asked. " Let's do this thing!" she screamed with joy. We grabbed bird food and started watching all the birds come in front of us eating crazily. "They all look beautiful! Who knew birds could be such amazing animals?" clover suddenly said. " Yeah. They are awesome animals! I love feeding them, then again so do you." We continued feeding the birds.

Harry's point of view:

Niall woke me up saying he was hungry and since I was the cook in the group, I made the food. ( I don't know if Harry styles does actually cook. Sorry fans, I made that up) " Here Niall, my famous work is here for you to eat. " and I smiled. " Thanks Hazza. I really do owe you." and continued stuffing his mouth. For some reason, i remembered the girl from yesterday and smiled which soon turned into a frown. I saw her last on stage with me, and then she must've left. I was waiting for her but her friend only came backstage. Why didn't she come? Did she really hate me the way she said or was it to get my attention? I need to see her but that would be a once in a lifetime chance. I'm a famous star while she was a normal girl out there- well abnormal if she really didn't like One Direction. God Harry.

You are Harry Freaking Styles and can get anyone you want, so why let her get the best of you?

I decided to go ride my bicycle toward central park. I left a note for them if they woke up and wondered where I was; and they would know. I put on my mask and left the house with my bicycle. I rode it to Central Park and then while I was riding it something weird happened. Birds came down and two girls were feeding them.

I stopped with a deep and loud stop. " What is wrong with you two-?" and then I stopped because i realized it was the girl from the Addison and her friend. 

" I'm sorry but you should've seen us and it is pretty self explanatory. You know with birds flying here and I'm sure you saw us AND the birds!" she stated. I really didn't care about what she said, I was just awkwardly staring at her. Hmmmm... maybe I'll be able to get her or her friends phone number? Not that I have any feelings for her friend or her but Addison does turn me in. Anyways if I get her friends phone number maybe I can get hers too after a while. Addison is going to be mine... and soon. I just have this sexual frustration around her, well last time i did. " Hello, are you here?" her friend said. " Huh, oh sorry; that was both of our faults and I just need to tell you both something about me." "About you, wait I'm sorry but we don't even clearly know each other." Addison said giving a frown. " Well I know enough Addison and-" and then     she said her  name. " Clover." she said  with a smile. " How do you know my name? I have never seen you before in my life and you have a British accent. I don't usually talk to people that are British. Are you stalking us? Because if you are that is bad news for you mister!"  i wanted to laugh so badly. This girl just almost always lightens up my mood with her comments. " It's me Harry. Harry Styles, but with a mask on." and they both giggled. " It probably isn't Harry." Addison said to Clover.

" I'll even sing for you two, ready?

Get out get out get out of my head and fall into my arms

Here, now do you believe me?" I basically yelled.

Wrong move, now how are you going or get her phone number? Also, what if fans are around, or worse? Paparazzi? " Lower the tone, and  even if you are Harry that doesn't mean I'll talk to you. I hate Harry Styles!" Addison shouted. The few other people around us stated but no one cared because at this point I didn't look like myself. She started walking away but her friend Clover watched me about to say something. " Just in case you are Harry, an I get your number?" Great! I didn't even need to ask them and I got one of their phone numbers. I seriously wanted Addison's but it didn't seem she was going to give that to me, she really did seem to hate me! " Here, let's switch phones and I'll give you mine and you can give me yours." and she hesitantly agreed.  After a minute or two, she realized Addison already left her so she said bye to me and ran. Addison hates me but her friend loves One Direction and that's good because that means we'll have to meet again. We WILL meet again.