Chapter 10

Louis's POV (Totally not expected)

Yesterday was fun. Not anything else but fun. Which makes me feel proud to be where I am, with the boys, Eleanor, my new blooming friendship with Addison and Clover. Everything.

I know after all, I'm Louis Tomlinson. I'm supposed to be all happy and upbeat all of the time. And I am. Everyone expects me to be the funny one, which I am not going to disagree with. I am the life of the party. :)

Sometimes it's hard to imagine the life that I have, unlike Addison's who deserves a much better one. I am so lucky to have everyone in my life.

Sometimes it feels good to have these conversations with myself, every once in a while.

Alright back to reality. I want a carrot.

I'm not obsessed with it as fans think I am, but I do love eating them. But, once in a while ill try to stay away from it, because I'm so used to the taste.

Ooh, lets visit Addison! Even though its been a day, we could visit her. She is rubbing off on me, because she is really fun to hang out with. For some reason, I like being around her. She is just so sweet and sassy at the same time, she's somewhat like me. I just don't know, but I like her. Maybe even more... No, I have Eleanor, she loves me and I love her.

I heard about the thing that happened with her and Zayn. I feel sad for Harry, my poor mate wants her so badly, but can't get anywhere with her. Zayn has her, and I think that she might start to like him. And it's not like I can get her either. I don't deserve her, and Eleanor certainly doesn't deserve me to cheat on her.

It is the truth, though you never know what could happen between Harry and her? Maybe Harry might end up with her?

"Why don't we visit Addison?!? We are done with our rehearsals, so why not? Of course after the meet and greet but that won't take so long." Harry said walking toward me, probably came from having a nap.

" Dreamed about her Hazza?" I asked him in the living room.

It was only Harry and I, so I might as well bring her up.

He gave an innocent smile.

Then he finally spoke. " I don't know Boo Bear. She hasn't left my mind ever since the first meeting. I couldn't even sleep, thinking about her. Is that bad?"

No. It isn't Harry. I haven't stopped thinking about her either.

I'm just going to have to forget about her.

Addison's POV

~later in the day~

Okay, so Louis just called me saying that he's coming to visit. I am right, right? He wasn't just trying to call Harry, but by mistake called me. He was actually meaning to call me.

Alright, so I need to get the house ready.

This is how the conversation went:

Louis: Hey.

Me: I'm sorry but I'm not Harry. It's Addison. I'll just end the-

Louis interrupts.

Louis: (chuckles) No, I meant to call you. I'm coming to visit you. The boys are going to come a few minutes later after I come. They need to pick up a few things.

Me: Okay. Come along then! (Said with a British accent).

Louis: Terrible british accent but ill let it slide! See you in a few. Bye love!"

And he hung up, but not before he said "bye love" which weirded me out. Ehh.... He has a girlfriend, and I'm pretty sure all British boys say "love".

Okay, so I should probably clean up my room. Oh wait, it's already clean, stupid stepmother and forcing me to clean my room at 9 in the morning. I always wake up at that time, but I just have a mutual hatred for that time period since it's because of that she-devil I have to wake up so early.

That's right-- I'm nuts, I know.

Ding! Ding!

"I'll get it!" Is that him? Because that was fast.

I ran to the door but not before tripping repeatedly in my step mothers room. Ever since I was younger till now I believe that she purposely made her room extremely messy so that I had to waste hours cleaning. She succeded in making my life hell in general, i have been cleaning already for an hour so its been working.

I opened the door, and it was no surprise that the famous Louis Tomlinson was in front of me. If that was said a few weeks ago, I wouldn't simply be surprised, but more or less thinking i'm getting pranked.

It's happened before to some people I knew, long story that I have no time to tell.

"Hi Louis. Come in."

"Thanks." All of a sudden his eyes trailed scanned my body, and I felt very self consious. Why is he looking at me like that? Oh shit- my outift. I was wearing a big baggy t-shirts and shorts, not exactly proper ware for having guests over. Ooops, forgot to mention the fact that you could see most of my legs. I am not really confortable with that.

" I should go change, sorry. These are my pajamas.-" He had this look in his eyes that didn't seem right, it seemed as if he - I don't know. Whatever, it doesn't matter.

" Umm yeah. Go change."

Louis's POV

This "getting over her thing" is going to be really hard considering the fact that she looks amazing in that simple home outfit.

Addison's POV

I quickly ran upstairs and changed my pants into sweatpants. Better. Someone knocked on the door, probably Jade or something realizing Louis is here. I opened the door to see none other than Louis.

"Hey. Do you mind if I check around your room, I have never seen it before."

" Sure, I guess. Theres nothing weird anywhere found here. have the time of your life!"

Louis looked around for a bit, and his face beared no emotion other than astonishment. Atleast thats what I think.

" I know right its beautiful, I designed it myself, its like a museum of all of the events that took place in my life. Well, the good memories."

Louis turned towards me, and stared at me for a second. "You're beautiful."

The room is nice.

WAIT, DID HE JUST SAY WHAT I THINK HE JUST SAID???

And lucky for me, the bell decided to ring at that moment.