ChAptEr 8

REMEMBER TO READ THIS!-

Guys this is part one of the day at the park!!!! And I'm so sorry I made you all wait so long! Forgive me, and by the way it is all my homework loads given to me that caused this.

__________________

Addison's POV

Today is the big day, I shall be spending the day at the park with a band that I well... It is pretty hard to explain but... HATE.

Well now that I think about it, I don't hate all of them personally, just them as a band but mostly because of their crazy obsessed fans.

Not all of the fans, but just the obsessed ones. They freak me out!!

(That does not count my BFF because she is so not obsessed, I guess.)

"What time is it?"

I looked at the clock and it said...

9:45 am.

When am I supposed to be at the park?

Oh yeah 10, so no need to worry, it's only 9: 45.

Wait? 9:45? Sh*t! Why didn't my alarm go off at 9:20? I was only awake in my bed for the last five minutes talking to myself.

I ran out if the bed and within three minutes used the bathroom. My new record! I put on purple skinny jeans, a purple shirt and a white Aeropostale hoodie on top. I put my brushed hair in a bun, that if I must say looked pretty cute. I grabbed my phone, wallet, and ran down stairs.

I stopped down in front of the kitchen, looked at the clock and it read 9:53 am.

Hmmm... It takes approximately ten minutes to go there. I'll be there a little late, very little sadly.

I grabbed an apple, and left the house.

I ran there and ran through all of the blocks sometimes even when it was a driving sign and not a walking one.

Yes! The park is right there and it is... I took out my phone and it said 10:00 am. Yay!

Who's the girl that made it in time? Yup. Me! Wait where is everyone?

I should probably text Zayn because I got his phone number yesterday.

To: AmaZayn... ;)

Hey, where are all of you? And if you are there, is Clover there too?

- Addison :]

I giggled, AmaZayn is that what fans had made for him? Instead of amazing it was AmaZayn. I guess it is somewhat cute, not that much though. I still can't believe that he put that on my phone though.

Right away, he texted back.

To: Addison the Queen :]

We are right there with Clover, just turn your head to the right. Ta da, there we are! By the way, you look pretty today...

- Zayn ;)

I turned my head to the right and there I saw them. I had to blush right then and there.

He thought that I was cute, actually now that I think about it, I don't really care about what other people think of me. Especially someone from One Direction.

Eww. During High school in my senior year, all of the boys thought that band was gay. I didn't disagree, I had to say that they seemed kind of gay. Not all of them, just Harry and Louis.

I decided that I wasted a minute talking to myself and that they were all gawking at me.

I must have looked really weird right then.