PrOloGuE

Prologue:

I couldn’t do this anymore, what did they think? I was their play toy?!?! That, they could each kiss me, whenever they wanted to, wherever they wanted to (when it comes to actual location like in public). Pushing my comfort zone to the limit.  I felt used, and I decided not to fight or argue with anyone but to simply walk away. Leave the situation, and go into my own world and star in my own show, the Addi show. I was turning 18 in a few days, and felt terrible, ripped up from the happy moments I had thinking I might never have anymore. All the moments I had with everyone, even myself torn into pieces. Just then a memory flashed by, and I had to go. I had to run and get the dream I always wanted. That letter I was waiting forever for, came and I declined remembering that I couldn’t be with all my friends if I had accepted, my best friends. The 5 idiots I chose over, wait… let me rephrase that. The 2 idiots on my mind 24/7, and the two simple friends I had.. Had. Not. Anymore. That was except Liam, he was the only one that was still my friend, my actual friend. He cared if I was okay, more than them. He knew I couldn’t take the pain and stuck with me, like my original friend Clover Wilder.  

A tear ran down my face, and I could tell that I wanted to do suicide right then and there. Wait. Another side of me spoke up. ‘Are you kidding me, killing yourself just because of boys, you can still go. Go. Go and run Addison Simmons. And go get yourself a ticket to London. You’ll be away from the boys, and pressure. There is a slight chance you’ll meet them since most of them are from there and they are basically a British band, but who cares. I still had two days to respond to that letter and I officially chose yes. This was my moment to shine, I called the number on the letter, and a deep manly voice picked up. “Hello.” I opened my mouth and spoke up. “Hi.” I try to sound as professional as I could since I was talking to the principal. “I am Addison Simmons and I am the one that declined the scholarship to The Young Stars of Tomorrow Uni. (Weird name, but I had to think of as a writer, and that was the first thing that popped in my head, sorry (:) “I was wondering, if there was a slight chance that I could get into the school, I’m sorry I was very stupid when I declined before. I would totally understand if you don’t agree to accept in this school anymore.” Then a moment of silence occurred while I tried to imagine his response. “I’m sorry as well, because I cannot let you in anymore, someone has taken your spot now. And then hangs up leaving me all alone crying to myself.” You may come to this school, you are accepted, and you deserve to be here. And I was shocked when you declined my offer before, but I’m glad you changed your mind. Then, he hung up. I wanted to scream up in the air, and say “Yes, I’m going to London and studying at me dream place!!!!!! I’m the luckiest person in the world. At that moment, I was happy because no matter that happened, my future is calling me and it was bright. I smiled the biggest smile I could give. Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!