Preparations for wedding

Sebastian p.o.v

Me and Ciel decided to have the wedding in the human world because we can't  bring humans to hell which is a shame.

"Can't wait for tomorrow Ciel I will finally be married to the person I love" I say.

"Me neither I wonder what Lizzy has planned"

"I do t know but we will find out soon. Also I need to get going I need to talk to my father" i say.

"Ok bye"

"Bye I love you" I kiss the top of his forehead and go toting my father.

"Ah father just the person I was looking for" I say.

"I know what this is on about Raven and there will be lots of guards. So no one can ruin your special day." He says.

"Good and NEVER use my name again" I say with a stern voice.

"I don't get with you don't like to be called it" he says. My eyes start to glow and begets scared.

"My name is Sebastian now not Raven not anymore" I say.

"What's wrong with the name raven it suits you quite well actually and it's a nice name" Lady Elizabeth says. I turn around to face her with my eyes still glowing. "N-nevermind Se-sebastian is nicer" 

"Good now never and i mean called me that again father" I say.

"Call you what?" Ciel asks.

"Nothing Ciel" I say.

"Fine I won't push it out of you" 

(Time skip to morning)

Ciel p.o.v

"Wow this dress is amazing how did you get this?" I ask.

"Actually Sebastian made it" Lizzy says.

"Wait what Sebastian made this just for me?"

"Yes he did I can't believe how well made its it's fabulous its so you as well"

(Meanwhile in Sebastians room)

"Son stop pacing everything is going to be ok"

"No it's not he's going to show up I know it"

-flashback to a couple of weeks ago-

-dream-

The man from the presenting of the new ruler of hell shows up when Sebastian and Ciel are about to kiss.

"Stop right there" he says everyone gasps.

"How are you here and how are you alive" I ask. He takes out a bottle and reads.

"If you drink this your wounds will be healed" he says."I came back so we can have a proper fight for your mate"

"Why would I fight you I've already defeated you once already" I say.

"That was because you cheated" he argued.

"There were no rules" I argued back. "Also do you know who your talking to I am the ruler of hell I can banish you forever" I put my hand behind my back and get the sword.

-end dream-

-flash back ended-

"What if he does show up and he's stronger than before? What will happen to Ciel?" I say worried.

"Don't worry for now let's just get you ready for your wedding"

"Ok fine I hope it goes alright"