Is Sebastian ok?

Ciel p.o.v

I hear someone go out the front door it was probably Sebastian. I wonder where he is going. I push the thought to the back of my mind and continue with my work. Around half an hour later he hear the door open again and I hear Sebastian's voice and what I make out to be Grell's voice. "What in the hell is the reaper doing here?" I mutter.

I head downstairs quietly to listen to their conversation. What I hear surprises me.

"Why do you want a battle Grell?" I hear Sebastian say.

"I want something"

"Of course you do so what is it" Sebastian asks

"A kiss" as soon as I hear that my blood starts to boil. How dare she Sebastian is mine and mine alone no one else is allowed to kiss him except me. You better say no Sebastian.

"What do I get in return if I win?" What in the hell Sebastian. What are you doing?

"What do you want?"

"Well if I win and you come over and I don't want you here you leave without questions. Deal?" Actually that's not bad Sebastian.

"Fine deal" Wait what. Grell agreed to it

I hear the do open and close again. "Well I should get back to my work" I say.

1 hour later.

The doors open again and I hear Grell scream my name.

"CIELLLL COME HERE ITS ABOUT SEBASTIAN" I soon shot up when I heard it was about Sebastian.

"What is it?" I ask then I see Sebastian in her arms and unconscious. "What happened?" I practically hell as the other servants run in.

"What is the matter my young lo-  what happened to Sebastian?" I hear Finny say.

"Grell come with me and you three continue with your work and don't blow my manor up"

"Yes sir" they say in unison. Grell follows me to my room.

"Put Sebastian on the bed and explain what happened" I ordered. He does as I say and puts Sebastian on my bed.

"Well me and bassy were in a battle because we made a deal. That if I win I get a kiss and if bassy wins he can send me away when he wants to. Which is totally not fair. The battle ended with a draw because he wasn't looking good. I got my kiss and he gets what he wants. After we kissed Bassy pulled away to get some air and passed out in front of me." He explains.

"Okay wait you two kissed" ok I was a bit angry. I also had loads of questions I'm going to ask that stupid butler when he wakes up.

"Yes it was amazing I never knew he could kiss so we'll wait it does it matter to you and what is the hell wrong with Sebastian?" Grell asks. That's the first time I hear him say his name.  As she says that I hear movement on the bed.

"Where am I?" Sebastian says. He's exhausted by the sounds of it.

"Sebastian your awake again also your in my room on my bed." I say as I walk over to him.

"Bassy your finally away"

Sebastian p.o.v

I wake to hear Grell and Ciel talking. I haven't opened my eyes so I don't know where I am. "Where am I?" I ask finally opening my eyes and I sound so exhausted.

"Sebastian your awake again also your in my room on my bed." I hear Ciel say as he walks towards me.

"Bassy your finally awake" I hear Grell say. I try to get up but I feel I sharp pain in my right arm and fall back down.

"Did you really have to cut me so deep Grell?" I ask looking at her.

"Sorry Bassy"

"Now we had a deal Grell I don't want you here right now" I say.

"Aww fine but I deal is I deal I'll come back in a week or so to see how your doing bye bassy" Grell says and jumps out of a window.

"Now that he's gone you may ask me your questions master" I say and turn to look at him.