Questions

Ciel p.o.v

I was surprised when Sebastian said that. I wonder how he knew I had loads of questions. Oh wait he's a demon of course he would know.

"Well I want to know why you decided to agree to battle the red headed reaper, why it ended in a draw, why you passed out and are you going to be ok?" I say. "Also why did you agree to kiss him?"

"Well my lord, I agreed to battle her because I needed to get my mind of something, it ended in a draw because my mind was elsewhere - I feel light headed again" he says and he does look it to be honest so he's not trying to get out of the questions.

"It's ok Sebastian get some rest we can continue later". After I say that he gives me a weak smile and goes unconscious again. I decided to clean his wounds up to help with the healing. I eventually managed to undo his upper half of his cloths. I couldn't help but stare at his toned body. My eyes travel upward to his lips and back down again. 

I lean down to get a better look at his right arm he was right it was deep. My eyes kept diverting back to his lips. I moved his hair out of his face so I can look at it better. Wow he was beautiful. I leaned down and kissed him. I pulled back after a while and bandaged up his shoulder and left him to sleep.

(Time skip to night)

I went to my room to see a still unconscious butler on my bed and still half naked. I blushed as I remember taking of his cloths. I changed I to my pajama top. Which is just one of Sebastian's old tops. I get into bed by Sebastian and cuddle up to him. As I lay down he moves a bit. I pretend to be asleep to see how he reacts.

Sebastian p.o.v

I wake up to feel a bandage around my shoulder and something cuddled up against me. I look down to see a wide awake Ciel up against me.  I decided to tease him a little bit.

"Aww how adorable, just like a little kitten" I say.

"I'm not adorable nor am I a little kitten" he says. I just chuckle

"I knew you were awake. Wait why o I taste chocolate did Ciel kiss me whilst I was unconscious? I wonder. "Why are you up so late my lord?" I ask.

"I not long finished my work I also felt you move so I wanted to see if you were ok." He says whilst blushing.

So he was worried about me how sweet. I thought. "My lord can I ask you a question?" I ask.

"You just did but go on." 

"Why can I taste chocolate?" I ask I wanted to know what he will say. I see him go an even deeper shade of red. Instead of answering  I feel a small hand on my stomach. I flinch at the sudden touch.  The hand slowly slides down to the rim of my pants and I feel my pants tighten. Dam it Sebastian it's not the time to be turned on I think. I wonder if he's actually trying to get me turned on.

"Young master are you trying to get me turned on?" I ask with a smirk.

"Possibly......... Is it working?" I hear him say and his face goes red.

"Maybe" I say whilst blushing a little bit.

He blushed even more and puts his hand over my member luckily I still had my pants on. I try to prop myself up on my elbows but I feel a sharp pain in my right arm and fall back down.

"Your wound is still deep. I wouldn't try to move if I were you" I hear Ciel say.

"Fine. Um Ciel why are you doing this?" As I ask thins I feel ciels hand rub my member. I bit my lip trying not to moan.

"One because I want to, two because I can and three because your helpless to do anything about it" Ciel says whilst smirking.

"Ok fine, your right" I say feeling helpless. I suddenly feel really hot. I only feel like this when I'm in........ Oh no

I'm in heat

That means

It's mating season.