Chapter 2: My Love

Warning: Suggestive adult theme, sexual in nature. It's not over the top, but if you are uncomfortable by those types of things you've been warned. For those of you who don't mind please enjoy and vote and fan.

      The smell of summer filled Alanis' lungs, it was a pleasant aroma of wild grasses and heat

   The smell of summer filled Alanis' lungs, it was a pleasant aroma of wild grasses and heat. She took it in on a desperate gasp.

   Her eyes opened to the man between her legs, his gray eyes lifted and captured her stare. She was overcome with pleasure, an exquisite pleasure that radiated from within her core. It was that stimulating fervor that drove her body to move in rhythm with his.

   She held on to his back, gripping his muscular shoulders for support, her neck craned back and her head met with the tall grass below her. She was on the verge of climax and by his wild, instinctual thrusts she  assumed he was close too.

   The blissful time finally came and she called out his name.

"Alexander," she moaned. hearing heat in her voice for the first time. She liked it, the way his name sound as it rang between their bodies.

   He buried his face into the crook of her shoulder, letting his lips and teeth graze her supple skin as his body quaked against hers.

   He groaned her name softly against her neck, his warm breath tickled at her ear. Was he finished, she wondered naively. This had been her first time making love, so she didn't know what to expect.

"Alexander," she said again, his mouth found hers drowning out her labored breathing.

   He pulled away and she opened her eyes, they fluttered against the sunlight that cut through the blond king's mane. His bold stare rose to hers as he lifted her into his lap.

"Yes, mani hiore?" he replied, but she was so mystified by the way his eyes held her that she forgot what she was going to ask, though she already knew the answer.

"N-Nothing." She smiled. "I suppose I just wanted to say your name again." It was the partial truth, she thought as she wound her arms around him and said his name once more.

   The golden prince looked up at her with a pleased grin before she pressed a lasting kiss against his lips.

   He chuckled, carrying her to the grass where she laid atop him, trapped within his arms. She rested there for a while, with her face buried against his neck as she listened to the lulling sounds of the forest.

   Silence.

   Her body jerked just as she was being taken in by sleep, causing her thoughts to shuffle to life again. Her head began to race with uneasy thoughts, like why the forest songs stopped so suddenly. Almost instantly, she got this feeling, deep in the pit of her stomach—the same feeling she got whenever she was on the receiving end of bad news.