Intro

"Andres my dear boy come to mama." Maria said stroking the spot next to her
"Yes mama."
"I'm going to need you to grow up and be a big boy because mommy has to leave and she won't be coming back. It's up to you to keep the family business going." She said rubbing his back
"But mama, I don't want you to go. I want you to stay." He said pleading
"Siempre estaré contigo mi dulce chico. Puede que no sea como tú quieres, pero siempre estaré contigo, mi amor." She said with her dying breath
"(I will always be with you my sweet boy. It may not be how you want it but I will always be with you my love" )
"Mama, mama, mama-" Andres screamed out.
In entered Romale his uncle.
"Mijo, it's time to go." He said prying the grief stricken boy from his mothers bedside.
"Mama, MAMA-" the room went white
In Reality
"FUCK" Andres sat up wiping the sweat off his face. He began to rub the necklace around his neck. That moment served as a constant nightmare for Andres ever since the day his mother died.
"You alright babycakes ?" Said the blonde whore besides him from the night before.
"Why the fuck are you still here. It's 7:30 pm.
Get the fuck out of my house." Andres screamed pushing her out the bed.
"You fucking rude bitch. I'm leaving" the blonde said gathering her things
"Bye" he said pulling his phone off the charger. She slammed the door. "I have to go to the club tonight, fuck." He took a swig of the tequila bottle next to him. " Cecilia can you iron my dress shirt for me ." He yelled from the room
"Can you stop bringing whores in the house that make messes Andres?" Cecilia yelled back
Cecilia was his house keeper.
"I'll try." He yelled back
"And I'll try to iron your shirt" She yelled back
Andres pulled himself out the bed and into the shower. 30 minutes later he emerged fully clothed and drove himself to the club.
Meanwhile at Raila's house
"I don't want to go to the club tonight" Raila yelled out the kitchen
"C'mon what's so bad about the club. Guys will be buying us drinks,we get to dance,and dress up." He friend Lana yelled back
"The last time I went to the club with you I almost got an attempted murder charge." She replied
"Well if you don't go to the club, I'm going to bring the club here to you." Lana wasn't lying she would have a party of a hundred people in the house by the next hour.
"Fine but if something goes wrong I'm kicking your ass." Raila said walking past Lana kicking her in her butt.
30 minutes later both girls emerged dressed.
Lana emerged first. Raila then after

 Raila then after

"Like I said this better not be no shit, Lana

"Like I said this better not be no shit, Lana ."
" I can't be held accountable for others actions Rai. Get the stick out your ass,the uber is here" They locker the door behind them and headed out.
At the club
Andres was sitting at his desk making the pen bounce on top.
" Where the fuck is he?" He said throwing the pen across the room.
He sat back on his desk.

"Calm down. That temper of yours is going to get you nowhere in life." Romale said sitting back. His phone began to buzz.
"We've got him" the person on the other line spoke
" Hurry the fuck up. I DONT HAVE ALL NIGHT" he screamed into the phone hanging up.
Meanwhile downstairs the girls had just arrived at the club. The girls made their first stop at the bar.
"Can I get a dirty martini" Lana said flirty to the bartender. He smiled and kissed her hand
"And for you love?" He said directing his attention to Raina
"Jack and coke. More Jack than coke please." She said looking around anxiously.
"Coming right up."
"Can you calm down. You're surveying the club like an anxious mom." Lana said hitting her in her side.
"I'll try." Raila turned around to grab her drink. Just as she began to drink somebody bumped in her spilling the drink on her and the other person.
"Watch what the fuck your doing. This shirt cost more than you can fathom." Spat the stranger
"Excuse me bitch you're the one who bumped into me. It's your fault." Raila spat back
"Look I don't have time for the black girl antics at the moment." The stranger then said walking away. Raila was pissed, she turned around to the bar dropping her drink and hitting Lana.
"Ow, what the hell was that for?" Lana asked rubbing the bruised spot
"I said if I had any type of altercation tonight I was gonna kick your ass. I'll meet you later because I gotta go cuss this dude out." Raila walked away set on a mission to cuss out the man that bumped into her
Outside
"You fucking steal from me and expect me to show you mercy." Andres said spitting on the young man on the ground. Raila had exited the club trying to find the guy. As she turned the corner she saw the gentleman talking to someone.
" Say your fucking prayers bitch" he said shooting the man in the head.
"OH MY GOD" Raila screamed. Andres looked back and shot at her. Raila took off like Flo Jo down the alleyway. Andres hid the gun in his strap as he pulled out his phone and began chasing after her.
"Mikey I need you to meet me at the end of the street with a rag. There's gonna be a black girl in a red dress running that way in about 30 seconds grab her and go." He hung up the phone and continued to chase her.
"Help somebody help" she screamed going down the alley. She bumped into a stranger that knocked her down. "Please I need you to help me there's a man with a gun chasing after me." She said out of breath. As he began to help her up he placed a rag over her mouth and everything went dark for Raila. He slung the girl over his shoulder and began to walk towards Andres.
"What do you want me to do with her?" He asked
"Take her to the house I'll figure out the rest later." He said rubbing his head. "Fuck me " he thought to himself.

Hey guys I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of this book.