Getting the Second Chance: Chapter One

Chapter One:

"NO stop!" I yelled running down the aisle, pushing the slutty braidsmaids aside. Ana narrowed her eyes and ran towards me. "You BITCH I knew you wanted to ruin everything!"

She grabbed the Holiest book known to man and threw it at my already hurting face.

Blood gushed from my nose, I growled and grabbed her by her hair, "OF course I hate you! You have HIM" I yelled. We tumbled to the floor, my blood falling down on to her beautiful, white dress.

I pulled my hand back and landed a punch right on her perfect nose. "You fuck up my nose, I smash yours!"

Whoa whoa whoa wait. I need to tell you the whole story. From the beginning elves!

First of all, to get my story you would have to know what happened around 9 years ago. I was 15, the easiest age to fall in love, and I had an account on this social networking website. We wrote stories, shared our thoughts, commented on other peoples work, and I also fell in love.

I know I know, I can hear my best friend warning, "Don't talk to people you don't know on the Internet." I didn't care though, Shit I was 15! I was looking for acceptance, for the crazy thing called love.

I know what you are thinking, How in the hell can this girl fall in love when she doesn't know the man. Well guys, it was words.

We would talk for hours and hours, finding out we had so much in common. We would flirt shamelessly and say sweet things. He was a year older than me and lived in an entirely different country.

I know stupid me for getting so attached.

I could not help it though. He was there when I needed him, made me smile when I was down. Sent me video's of him singing and dancing and I sent him videos of me back.

His name was Austin Villareal, cute name huh. I have to say he was quite the looker and I still wonder why he wasted his time on me.

Yet still I remember all the words he said, the recording, and pictures. I actually still have some. Stalkerish I know.

But it ended horribly. I got extremely jealous and deleted my account. I just left when he needed me the most. I knew he loved me, I knew what happens when he worried, but I still left and I regret it to this day.

We would always say we were going to meet up one day and I would day dream about us meeting. To actually feel his hand in mine, the soft graze of his lips against my cheek.

I just...I just couldn't wait. and even now at 24 years old I think of him. His smile, his laugh, his kindness, his words.

So on New Years Eve, running towards the door of the airport heard a familar laugh and I saw him. I stopped dead in my tracks. I am finally seeing him.

The wind brushed his hair back, a nervous look on his face. I knew it was him with out even asking his name. What was he doing in California? Why is he here? I didn't think those things I just admired him.

I remember his eyes and the way his lips curled into a smile. I beamed with happiness. It was my Austin. My...Austin. I was just about to reach for him, say his name proudly, when a girl ran straight into his arms.

She beat me. I looked down at her hand. A ring. She giggled and kissed him. No no no no. The happiness disappeared like a cloud.

I stood there like a statue taking in the hurt. That is when he turned his head seeing me. "Shit!". I thought and looked down hoping he wouldn't recognize me. Dammit why me, why now?! He looked at me and gasped with surprised.

Oh god no. Please be looking at a dragon behind me or a hobo running around naked. Even with my pleads of the world to swallow me, for me to disappear. He said the word I did not want him to say.

"Lilly?"

~*~

All I have to say is: >:D