#OneShot for @PerfectSunSeth because she's worth it!! ;D

*Tanvi's P.O.V*

“Tanvi!” I heard him screaming my name as I ran. I couldn’t be there, I couldn’t handle it anymore. “Please Tanvi stop! Can we just talk!” I could hear him getting closer but I didn’t look back. I kept running, dogding random people on the streets. If I could make it back to my apartment before he caught me, I’d be okay. 

I was almost at my apartment building when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me into the alley.

“What The Fuck! Let me go!” I screamed, thrashing my arms and legs around trying to wiggle out of their grasp.

“Tanvi, please can we just talk!” His voice. 

I closed my eyes because I knew, the minute I turned around and looked at him, I’d never be able to leave him again.

“Jay, please, let me go.”

He let go my waist but quickly grabbed my hand and turned me around to face him. My eyes were still shut but letting tears escape down my face.

“Tanvi, why? Why did you break up with me then run away? You didn’t even give me a reason.”

“Jay... don’t,” I manage to get out between sobs.

“Tanvi look at me,” he said sternly. I didn’t want to, but I did. I slowly opened my eyes to his curled messy hair, his ocean blue eyes and his tear stained face. Everything that happened in the last couple of months seemed to vanish into thin air and I was just standing there, infront of the man I love.

“I’m sorry,” Is all I could think of to say.

“Sorry? For what? For breaking up with me? For running away? For not telling me why you broke up with me before you ran away? Tanvi, whatever it is, you can talk to me. I just want you with me... I just love you Tanvi.”

“I don’t know why I ran away, I’m so sorry. I love you Jay, but I can’t handle all the hate and seeing my face everywhere... it just doesn’t seem normal.”

“I love you Tanvi. Isn’t that all that matters? I love you and you love me, the rest shouldn’t matter,” He said reaching up to wipe a tear away from my face, “We’ll get through it okay? I promise.”

And he put his arms around me again, cuddling me in the best, warmest hug.

The End! Hope you like it!! :D