SWEET #OneShot for @kasy68

*Kasy's POV*

He was coming home! Jay was finally coming home!

Him and the boys had been in America for the past three months and I had only been able to go and visit him once, a month and a half ago.

I was frantically running around the house we all shared, making sure everything was perfect.

"Kasy, calm down! Everything is going to be fine," Kelsey smiled, rubbing her hands over her developing bump.

"That's easy for you to say! Tom was thrilled when you told him!" I panicked.

That's right, I was pregnant.

Me and Jay hadn't seen each other in so long, so when we finally got time alone on out last visit, well...

"Jay loves you Kasy, he will be over the moon!" She laughed, flicking on the kettle.

She fiddled about in the kitchen for a bit, before sitting me down on the sofa.

"Here, now don't move!" She said, handing me a cup of tea, and some toast.

She shoved my favourite DVD in the machine, and made me get comfy on the couch.

"Stress isn't good for the baby," she giggled, "let me finish getting stuff ready!" She smiled.

*Jay's POV*

"Kevin, take us home!" I urged, as we piled into the van, outside the airport.

"Okay, okay, I'm going!" He chuckled, driving off.

"I can't wait to see Kasy's beautiful face... To kiss her soft lips... To hold her in my arms..." I babbled excitedly.

We got back to the house and I shot out of the van and inside. But, surprisely, Tom was faster!

"Whoah, shhhh! She's asleep!" Kelsey said, leading us into the living room.

"Hey princess! And baby Parker!" Tom smiled, kissing Kelsey softly, before lifting up her top and kissing her bump.

"Kasy, wake up baby girl!" I said softly, kissing her nose.

She stirred in her sleep, and her big, beautiful eyes fluttered open.

"JayBird!" She grinned, pulling me into a giant hug. "I have a surprise for you!"

"What is it babe?" I asked, as she handed me an ultrasound picture.

"I'm pregnant," she whispered softly.

My jaw dropped, and I pulled her into my arms. We spinned around for a while. I let her for looking at her. I kissed her softly and I caressed her bump.

My life was complete now.

THE END. Hope you like it Kasy!!